Currently Jafar Is The Most amazing Villain in ITV

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Yes i am amazed to watch jafar's swag and tactics. The way he controls jins , plots against Aladdin and Yasmine , it is really mind blowing. I really really enjoy to watch him .

Kameena pann bakhoobi nibhate hai jafar, Bus andaaz alag hai akhir wahee hai woh .. This show is not only Alasmines, jafar ke bina iyea Aladdin bhi adhura hai ...keep it up 👍🏼

N his Signature Dialogue - "Behe-Te-Reen " ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Yes he is best villain right now. He won ITA which he truly deserved. His planning and making others fool reminded me of Tanveer from Qubool Hai. She would always play games smartly and win most of the times. The difference is Aladdin and Yasmine are too close to smart as Zafar is not equal and don't do any stupidity in underestimating Mucchad(they still don't know its Zafar) but Zoya used to underestimate Tanveer a lot and saying big big dialogues which would cause her to lose almost everytime. But Aladdin and Yasmine don't do any stupidity or underestimate the villains.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Yes he is best villain right now. He won ITA which he truly deserved. His planning and making others fool reminded me of Tanveer from Qubool Hai. She would always play games smartly and win most of the times. The difference is Aladdin and Yasmine are too close to smart as Zafar is not equal and don't do any stupidity in underestimating Mucchad(they still don't know its Zafar) but Zoya used to underestimate Tanveer a lot and saying big big dialogues which would cause her to lose almost everytime. But Aladdin and Yasmine don't do any stupidity or underestimate the villains.

i dint watch qobool hai thoroughly , so dont know abt the fact .,..

but currently jafar is really an intelligent villain of ITA. the way he made fool everyone , specially his last tricks to make badshah mucchard is really a good move... puri khel ka pasa palat dia... in certain points i really like his swag more than the lead. n jafar character is rapidly growing day by day .. i want his khatarnak sides more n more in upcoming days .