Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MoonOrchid

agreed.

He's only admitting  this in order to  passive agressively reinforce he's still blaming everyone but himself.

Just looking for pity.

Passive-aggressive is indeed the word that immediately comes to mind. It's as if this conniving c*** is doing us a special favour.

Johar the snake remains a piece of lying, cowardly trash. And, of course, he didn't mention a single real reason why Kalank failed. Not a word about shitty script, editing, casting, acting and "dancing" by his boring, obnoxious beti, not using the opportunity he had with seasoned actors such as Madhuri and Sanjay, his lame, misguided attempt at humiliating the former  - which resulted in terrible pre-release response on social media - and ignoring the latter. 

Thank you for existing and getting Dharma's stupid collective ass, karma - you're a beautiful lady.

Edited by dedh - 4 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes u failed KJO big time 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

How is kjo analysing it if he is still blindly casting Alia

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya185

How is kjo analysing it if he is still blindly casting Alia

I actually want him to keep casting her till there are few more duds by her and Dharma can get bankrupt faster 🙄

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee

I actually want him to keep casting her till there are few more duds by her and Dharma can get bankrupt faster 🙄

he has money from bahubaali 2 and kesari it will take a long time for him to get bankrupt

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Maybe start by not casting Alia for roles where she's a complete misfit? Dont force her down our throats 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Just get them next time ðŸ˜ƒ

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

bichara galti maan raha hai, phir bhi word play analysis chal raha hai yaha🤣

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

bichara galti maan raha hai, phir bhi word play analysis chal raha hai yaha🤣

They’ll hate him until he hires them ðŸ˜†

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Karan’s response is better than blaming others, but as people have said, it’s passive aggressive towards Abhishek.

I do think he knew the movie was shit when he has kriti do an item song after he said he wouldn’t, and when he didn’t promote the movie at all, didn’t show up to the trailer launch. There was a reason why the teaser/song was launched before the trailer and I think it’s cuz Karan was still trying to save the movie behind the screens cuz it affected his ability to get financing for Takht. 

He didnt address why he thinks the movie failed and what role miscasting from actors to director, played in the film’s failure. 

So I don’t buy this self reflection part, though it’s better than blaming others like Rishi did post Jagga.