Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SilentAvNeil

You  know nobody in this forum were asking for Tanvi to be fired, why lecture here.  You should be posting all this in twitter and Insta where they are making such request

In this forum we all blame the writers. Ultimately the actors can only act what is written.  I know you love Tanvi.  Tanvi is fine in most scenes.  Being a lead we all expect her to be in par with Shrenu, Zain and the others which she is not.  But that doesn't mean she needs to be fired.

We all know that this is a remake of the Tamil show but that is not how  SP and Dipti advertised this show.  They said this was a true story of some rich family and that they cannot reveal the name of the family. Maybe that is why Insta and twitter are expecting a different story

I like all the actors. I personally am Zain fan but that does not mean I should start criticizing other actors. 

I am addressing this issue becoz Tanvi is getting unnecessay hate and its totally unfair. I cant stand unfairness be it on screen or in real life. Lol 

sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: smol-bean

I've not followed the articles/interviews that were released but going by the promos I've not come across any where they said that it is going to be a war between the leading ladies. Infact Kavya was a surprise element tbh , she wasn't shown in any of the promos prior the release of the show. Neither I ( and most of the audience ) had (has) any clue about this show being based on a tamil version ( until ofcourse I read it on IF but again IF has a limited population ) 

So I don't think the audience should be blamed for expecting more or a different story.

But the hate Tanvi is getting is unnecessary , the thing is she is following the 'script' . 

Its the makers who are to be blamed for being misleading to some extent , but not tanvi. 

Even I had a little argument with some fans over name calling tanvi and its really disappointing.

But I also didnt come across any articles or even promos where they promised Kabir vs Janvi. 

Then why this sudden outcry and complain to the makers?

adoreyou thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

But I also didnt come across any articles or even promos where they promised Kabir vs Janvi. 

Ofcourse they did not. If Kabir vs Janhvi would have happened , those expecting a Kavya vs Janhvi might have complained.  

I'm saying I don't blame the audience for expecting something & not getting it , hence finding it misleading. 

And one of the reasons might have been the absence of Kavya's character in the promos.

Zain was there in 2 promos prior the release ( i think ) and Shrenu was the face of the show.  So I think noone saw kavya vs janhvi coming.

sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: smol-bean

Ofcourse they did not. If Kabir vs Janhvi would have happened , those expecting a Kavya vs Janhvi might have complained.  

I'm saying I don't blame the audience for expecting something & not getting it , hence finding it misleading. 

And one of the reasons might have been the absence of Kavya's character in the promos.

Zain was there in 2 promos prior the release ( i think ) and Shrenu was the face of the show.  So I think noone saw kavya vs janhvi coming.

Hmmm point hai...

But they did know the show is a remake of Anandham show.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

🥳👏  Can't agree more ......

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

The first title was "MERI BIWI KI SASURAL" when it was supposed to be on star Bharath then the title got changed when it was shifted to SP....

They already started writing the story per the first title where the article was out Zain and Tanvi sitting on the swing...obviously it was for Kavya story with Kabir, whatever...Along with Jhaanvi revenge story then why one is being accepted and not the other one.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

You are absolutely right! But lol some fans majority in this forum are not also ready to accept this. They are in denial mode. 

And whats more shocking is that some forum members here are dreaming of JanBir as endgame? 🤪I read it, they are still hoping, but if i'm not wrong Jhaanvi will not spare anyone in the Mittal family then???

Why Kabir needs to marry THE WOMAN who will kill his family??EVeryone loves their own family.

I mean how absurd is that? Kabir is dewar of Janvi and also Kabir treats Janvi as his sister. In of their scenes he even said bhai mante ho na aap mujhe to phir kyun yeh behen apne bhai ki baat nahi manti... dont remember the exact dialogues but something along these lines.. 

Thats why they want this Kabir vs Janvi 

Why cant people see the story for what it is rather then building their own fantacies?

I really feel sorry for all the actors in the show. 

Poor Depti, the producer of the show who is disabling all the abusive bashing comments on most of her insta post. I can imagine how much of bullying she must also be facing..

From some avneil fans to Some Shrenu fans all are hell bent in closing this show. 😭

May be they find it a very normal relationship today they are like brother and sister or dewar and bhabhi on that Jhaanvi calling Kabir "Bhaiyaa" then she will start calling her...WHAT???

These are people who are only indirectly saying I can accept Kabir with Jhaanvi but not Kavya So I'm ready to change all relationships.

I also thought that PK Mittal and Jhaanvi are the lead the way he keeps calling her each and everytime and the way she also keeps advising her sasurji.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 5 years ago
sumz_d thumbnail

You are absolutely right! But lol some fans majority in this forum are not also ready to accept this. They are in denial mode. 

And whats more shocking is that some forum members here are dreaming of JanBir as endgame? 🤪

I mean how absurd is that? Kabir is dewar of Janvi and also Kabir treats Janvi as his sister. In of their scenes he even said bhai mante ho na aap mujhe to phir kyun yeh behen apne bhai ki baat nahi manti... dont remember the exact dialogues but something along these lines.. 

Thats why they want this Kabir vs Janvi 

Why cant people see the story for what it is rather then building their own fantacies?

I really feel sorry for all the actors in the show. 

Poor Dipti, the producer of the show who is disabling all the abusive bashing comments on most of her insta post. I can imagine how much of bullying she must also be facing.. if this will continue, then aisa naa ho ki Dipti/makers of the show start regretting of having cast Shrenu and Zain. 

From some avneil fans to Some Shrenu fans all are hell bent in closing this show. 😭

sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

May be they find it a very normal relationship today they are like brother and sister or dewar and bhabhi on that Jhaanvi calling Kabir "Bhaiyaa" then she will start calling her...WHAT???

These are people who are only indirectly saying I can accept Kabir with Jhaanvi but not Kavya So I'm ready to change all relationships.

I also thought that PK Mittal and Jhaanvi are the lead the way he keeps calling her each and everytime and the way she also keeps advising her sasurji.

Pata nahi kaha se aisi soch aati hai logo ko... 

God help. 

sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Pata nahi kaha se aisi soch aati hai logo ko... 

God help! 

Edited by sumz_d - 5 years ago