Kawach: Kapil, real or hallucination

Poll

Is Sandhya hallucinationing Kapil?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

So, in today's episode, Angad introduced Kapil as his childhood best friend and how much they love each other and how important they are for each other... But what do we see Kapil doing? Flirting with his best friend's would be wife the moment he sees her. He went on to say "if only I had met you before Angad... Kismat this and fate that... Angad is lucky..." 

He kept giving hints to Sandhya as if he knew they were meant to be but didn't meet on time, or that he is here now but she didn't waited enough for him, that she should have waited a lil bit longer for him... 

Everything about him sounds like someone of a horrible and weak character. I mean, what kind of childhood best friend would do that to his best friend since childhood? That too for a girl he didn't know before and is introduced to him as his best friend's would be wife in less than a week? Or he is very shity person/friend or he is just someone Sandhya's hallucinationing...

What are your thoughts on the matter? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kapil is coming across as a weird and flirty but I think CVs are trying to show him as a mysterious character. 

I would have said that Sandhya was hallucinating if all their meeting were alone.

SONAL30 thumbnail

Kapil acts weird but i m liking his n sandy's chemistry...even more than sandy n angad

n is this whole sandy - kapil track is about reincarnation...i dont know why i m getting this feeling...his all that destiny talks was quite weird as if he already knows sandy

Sandy isn't hallucinating at all kapil is very much real n he definitely saved sandy from fire....n most importantly according to shivji's bhavishyavani Kapil is sandy's soulmate  but then according to initial articles Vin is playing negative lead so i m not getting his character but i definitely want him to be sandy's soulmate coz i m liking both of them so i want them together

Edited by SONAL30 - 4 years ago
A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Kapil is coming across as a weird and flirty but I think CVs are trying to show him as a mysterious character. 

I would have said that Sandhya was hallucinating if all their meeting were alone.

True, Cvs are trying to show him as a mysterious and all... But if he is real, one thing is established, he isn't a good friend at all... 

A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

Kapil acts weird but i m liking his n sandy's chemistry...even more than sandy n angad

n is this whole sandy - kapil track is about reincarnation...i dont know why i m getting this feeling...his all that destiny talks was quite weird as if he already knows sandy

Sandy isn't hallucinating at all kapil is very much real n he definitely saved sandy from fire....n most importantly according to shivji's bhavishyavani Kapil is sandy's soulmate  but then according to initial articles Vin is playing negative lead so i m not getting his character but i definitely want him to be sandy's soulmate coz i m liking both of them so i want them together

Reincarnation, hmm... Never thought about it... You have an interesting view on this... 

Really? I thought it wasn't decided yet... Angad is shown in the promos as the lead and the one Sandhya wants to protect but with what happened in the mandir says something else, as you said with her seeing him there should mean that he is her would be husband...

That too is the reason why I think something is wrong with Kapil... 

Namik in his interview said that its not a simple triangle love story, that it's complicated and I can see why... 

Let's wait and see what Cvs have in mind... 

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I also find Kapil's character as very weird and annoying. 

Especially his wide open big eyes... 

But then i also didnt like Angad's reaction when he went inside Sandhaya's room while she was dressing up and same with Sandhya.... lol i felt slightly akward and embarrassing. 

Dont know if the writers are purposefully writing these weak characteristics of the characters  or they have a meaning to it...

But definitely Kapil's character comes across as mysterious, awkward, flirtatious and unlikeable.  The dialogues he speaks are somewhat irritating and in the normal world, any girl in Sandhya's place would have tried their best to avoid such kind of person.  lol 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I feel hallucination

the weird part...there is no scene of kapil-angad n they are known as childhood friend...he met noone except for sandhya...he is there for sandhya

I don't think he is sandhya soulmate...he is vety mysterious and he does have a motive

A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

I also find Kapil's character as very weird and annoying. 

Especially his wide open big eyes... 

But then i also didnt like Angad's reaction when he went inside Sandhaya's room while she was dressing up and same with Sandhya.... lol i felt slightly akward and embarrassing. 

Dont know if the writers are purposefully writing these weak characteristics of the characters  or they have a meaning to it...

But definitely Kapil's character comes across as mysterious, awkward, flirtatious and unlikeable.  The dialogues he speaks are somewhat irritating and in the normal world, any girl in Sandhya's place would have tried their best to avoid such kind of person.  lol 

@Bold:- I know right! That was an absolutely cringy worthy scene...

But I feel it was there to show the attraction she felt towards him, same goes for the dream...I had my doubts on if she actually loves him or doesn't. And these scenes answered that question somewhat. If she wouldn't have felt something for him, she would have told him to get out of the room and wouldn't have let him dress her up...So maybe it was a scene to show that she feels comfortable around him and is actually feels something for him until she is reminded of the fact that it wasn't him she saw in the mandir...

@Underlined:- True...So true, and especially if a guy who is supposed to be the would be's best friend...

A.Hajnal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I feel hallucination

the weird part...there is no scene of kapil-angad n they are known as childhood friend...he met noone except for sandhya...he is there for sandhya

I don't think he is sandhya soulmate...he is vety mysterious and he does have a motive

@bold:- True, there is no Angad-Kapil scene and even when they showed Kapil's entry scene, they didn't show his face and then when Angad was told that Kapil has arrived, Angad went towards the door, smiling at someone else and a second after, Kapil was in front of Sandhya in the dark, introducing himself...If Kapil was actually real, it should have been Angad introducing them and etc...

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

He can't be a hallucination if angad saw him when the ring fell towards him and asked kapil why was he being slow and not picking up ring. If kapil was a hallucination, only sandhya would be shown seeing him or talking to him.