Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: truptishree

Hey Ross

Wow! Finally your update and as usual I am late to comment. Loved your take.

Just loved the first part.

Really felt bad for Sameer but more than Sameer I felt bad for Randeep for what he must’ve went through in his earlier time. That reminded me one of his interview one of the casting director said that he came here only because of his face but now look at him that director now must be eating his own words. Without learning acting the way he performs must say a complete natural performer it shows his talent and hard work to prove himself that he is not just a beautiful face but he has a talent also and just because of that he is now successful.

Hi Trupti,

I am fine and hope you have enjoyed your vacations.

First part was fab and Samaina scene was excellent. Advantages of teenage love that they can cry and smile together without being judged, that is essence of Samaina love.

Reg Randeep, if you see his earlier ventures, you'll observe that he was raw in acting so the director may be right at that time. Later in YUD itself he improved a lot since beginning and now he breadth into char of Sameer.

That is why talent is very imp in showbizz, nepotism works upto some extent but not throughout. The other day they gave example of Bobby Deol and over a course of time we have seen his career graph,isn't it?

Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: appukrish

waise if you see, there can be no suspicion on the name plate. Rakesh due to his forgetfulness wrote both Sameer & Naina's name - that's it.

In college she had a chance and he stood behind her helped all he could and now when he has the chance she is doing the same. This is not about her being shown Mahaan or he does so much for her etc..

PS: Uma, I miss your takes too now. One thing I missed about your post Ross was the title. I enjoyed analyzing why you had come up with the title that day.

lovely title today - keeping up with this Jhoot drama is the biggest sangharsh for the trio right now. Career and all will fall in place 😆

Hi Appu,

@red...It was chor ki dadhi mein tinka.😆since they are hiding and lying they thought ppl will know abt their relationship bcos of nameplate.

@blue...I agree Naina is not mahaan here but a realistic char and I am loving it.

Reg your PS...don't worry we will force Uma to continue giving updates.😉

I hope the other day while analyzing the title, you might have reached upto Baby's Day Out 😆

Your description of the title is excellent.😆

Deepanand thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Woh paper sirf gadhe khate hain na 🤣 toh uske hisaab se you know hamare Samaina gadhe bane nai???

asmita21180 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ross11

Hi Asmita,

Hello dear...

I couldn't reply to you the other day. You became invisible just like Vishakha, aur Mars pe sab khushal mangal na.

Jokes apart, why you had abandoned forum?I have dropped messages to you but you hadn't replied? Hope everything was fine at your end and now you'll be regular like old good days.😉

Ab vishakha and company ka CVs kuch dikha nahiN rahe the to maine socha ki maiN khud hi dekh ke aa jau 😂😂...

Jokes apart...Got quite busy..Pehle health issues hue and then family meN thora busy ho gayi..And most important I changed my mobile and lost my Id and passwords..And couldn't login in my ID...I even made new ID some days back but new update in forum had made it hard to use..And could not see any friend there...

Jokes apart...ab aayi hu wapas nahi jaungi...(I have seen you started writing drables...And how to check inbox in these new format...??

Word Count: 0

truptishree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Trupti,

I am fine and hope you have enjoyed your vacations.

First part was fab and Samaina scene was excellent. Advantages of teenage love that they can cry and smile together without being judged, that is essence of Samaina love.

Reg Randeep, if you see his earlier ventures, you'll observe that he was raw in acting so the director may be right at that time. Later in YUD itself he improved a lot since beginning and now he breadth into char of Sameer.

That is why talent is very imp in showbizz, nepotism works upto some extent but not throughout. The other day they gave example of Bobby Deol and over a course of time we have seen his career graph,isn't it?

Hey Ross

Thanks Yes I enjoyed my vacation but more than me my husband and kid enjoyed because there was no internet even phone was not working properly.

I completely agree with you on Samaina’s love and loved how Sameer told her everything. That’s the biggest complaint we had right? that he don’t share anything with Naina. Finally he is doing it and hopefully will do it in future also.

About RD yes he was very raw in his acting but what I love about him without joining acting classes he learned and now there is no turning back. When I look at him he reminds me of Gautam Rode I really like him. He is also a natural performer his eyes and expressions are too good. Just for him I watched Saraswatichandra though I don’t like that character but he made me like this TV character more than book character. That was also a very complex character to play.

Nepotism yes I think I already commented about it in one of Uma’s thread. Totally agree talent is very important and Randeep do have that talent and he proved it.

USwamy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

TC, and do check before posting your update,kya pata mera mood ho aur time bhi mil jaaye.

The thing I admire abt you is that you can make posts for TP epis too, woh toh mere bass ki baat nahi woh bhi regularly.😆and you have your fan following so we can divide the work on alternate day basis lateron.

😆 Haan , this time wont do mehnat without checking. We all wish tumhe mood aur time dono mile😆

And the thing I and I think all of us admire about you is your ability to make hilarious updates on even the most serious epis😆👍🏼

Aur mera so called fan following tumhara hi hai 😆 yeah when you are ready for regular updates, we can split it based on our mutual convenience but will be more than delighted if you want take it on completely, as you are the best😊 your call totally.

Word Count: 0

Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: umam

Welcome back Ross 😊 lovely title. Must appreciate that for viewers, writers haven't made this sangharsh morose - tho' sometimes the humorous bit look stretched - these ones are much needed - otherwise, it would have been difficult if the focus was only Samaina's numerous attempts and not positive outcomes..

Hi Umam,

You seem to be on vacations, right?

I think you are abt parallel tracks. If you compare it with Ahmedabad tracks, Samaina school college life at one hand and on the other Agrawal khandan and Nirmal Jyoti society. So, this may be like Samaina career track and society track sharing equal space. Also SSP invested so much in new set, new actors and all so it is justified.

Agree with you their bet on only one career option that too highly risky acting is quite scary but I wonder how Naina is so relaxed reg it? I assume with time trio will be worried reg career thing or CVs may show Sam getting one or two assignment before it is late, let's see how this turns out!

Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshi607

We know it will happen eventually. Hope makers do keep a scene with M and Vanitha after samaina become successful.

I don't support hiding marital status so am not enjoying any of these lies. But Chandreshji is fab in these scenes. Sasur damaad bonding too is sweet and spicy.

Hi Sakshi,

I toh want Swarg movie type scene where Sam gives tit for tat to mama, taking all his property, wishful thinking. 😃

Hiding marrital status is new norm in the show, so we have to adjust with it and try to take it lightly untill they reveal it otherwise each epi will end up having sour taste, so decide it now. 🤔 also I guess Shibani and her infatuation is here to stay. I am trying to make peace with these things.

Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: USwamy

Aur mera so called fan following tumhara hi hai smiley36 yeah when you are ready for regular updates, we can split it based on our mutual convenience but will be more than delighted if you want take it on completely, as you are the bestsmiley1 your call totally.

Nah na, you deserve it 👍🏼since you have done commendable job by making posts,in your own style. I remember when Nivi had suddenly stopped making posts we used to feel abandoned for having no place on forum to vent out our frustration, so you provided space, yeh koi chhoti baat toh nahi.

Yeah we will decide later, abhi uss mein tame hai. 😆

Chalo aaj replied to all, looks like BSS ne uss din wali baat dil pe leli hence trying to balance equation by ignoring this post too. 😆

appukrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ross,

I don’t know if I commented on ‘Naina’s day out’ post. Either way Baby’s Day Out was exactly what I had in mind. It was fun and easy when that Baby was lost and a bit scary when Naina was lost and a stranger was giving her such big smiles😊

Like you I too have made peace with Shibani angle and the marital status hiding angle and also Rakesh’s dimaagj khalal angle. Unfortunately I feel one more angle will come in the form of ‘Ameer’.

But if I think more about it, it may not be bad. Naina will be forced to pose as someone else’s wife and that is enough to drive Sameer nuts. We don’t need anyone falling for Naina or flirting around her and it won’t make sense considering everyone knows Naina is married.

Trupti! Same pinch about Gautam Rode and Saraswatichandra. But I liked the character. One so emotionally weak who turns so strong in repentance of his one action towards Kumud.