Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ross11

You are right. We have seen various shades of jugaadu Sameer esp in college track. He knows what he wants to achieve but don't know how to achieve it? But then if he knows everything toh Naina ke liye kya bachta hai? CVs wants to show her helping him out in each and every thing. I guess this is their way to show N supporting Sam.

Btw for me, Naina standing behind Sameer and supporting his decision to become actor, trying to settle in new city is unsaid and subtle but powerful support she gave to him. Not many women have this courage to do so, hence proves Naina is a strong character which we all fell in love in the beginning.

You are right Ross,

Frankly like naina standing up for sameer and being his support system and thats we all wanted, and hope she stays the same way for sameer and with sameer. Kya bharosa of CVS when they will change her behaviour.

USwamy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Ross! Mast update 😆 maza aa gaya.

Gareebon ki Zeenat Aman🤣 mujhe to gareebon ki Bindya Goswami lagi😆

Seriously what bakwas was happening in that production house. Only sane advise was portfolio, acting class and plan B.

Speaking of how difficult acting is, was watching the upcoming romance spoiler of YUD and our Samaina are romancing and you can see this guy in the video holding a fan close to their faces😆 Poor things, how to these guys manage to focus so well and block out all distractions. Maan na padhega, acting must be really difficult.

And yeh paper kyon pi Gaye? What was that😆

This week, I think 3/5 epis were TP.

The whole society drama was so🤢 Chandresh ji was fab though.

And finally ek Gaana toh DDLJ ka Samaina par mila. Plus train scene Samaina ooty toy train ke sath pehle hi kar chuke hai. Socho agar woh scene Sam Shibani ke sath karta toh muh ke bal platform pe girta😆

Chalo CYa! TC . Do try and make some updates next week too.

[/QUOTE

truptishree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Ross

Wow! Finally your update and as usual I am late to comment. Loved your take.

Was on vacation and just landed now that’s why late comment.

Watched episode it was TP for me TBH.

Just loved the first part.

Really felt bad for Sameer but more than Sameer I felt bad for Randeep for what he must’ve went through in his earlier time. That reminded me one of his interview one of the casting director said that he came here only because of his face but now look at him that director now must be eating his own words. Without learning acting the way he performs must say a complete natural performer it shows his talent and hard work to prove himself that he is not just a beautiful face but he has a talent also and just because of that he is now successful.

Naina’s kitty party no comment.

This gang leader is too much yaar. Too nosy but have seen neighbours like her.

They can literally make your life hell because of their constant interfering.

Loved Naina’s confidence in Sameer’s ability. Hope he will also understand it and make efforts towards his goal.

Even I am also loving this new version of Rakesh. I never thought that I will say this but what to do?

Precap is very cute. So many wanted to see drunk Naina they will be happy to see that.

Looks like their wedding Anniversary celebrations.

For me this episode belonged to Randeep/Chandresh ji.

P.S. Ross lovely and apt title.

Sorry for short take.

Very tired because of travelling.

Hope you are doing well.

asmita21180 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hahahahahaha...Very nice update Boss..

Well for every TP episodes your updates are relief ......

What happened with Sam was the reality of life , sometimes reality hit us hard...Many of us have faced such rejections in our real life and despite that we must have succeeded somewhere....

Sam was so much optimistic about becoming hero as soon he entered Mumbai...But "jo asani se mil jaye usmeN maza hi kaha" (aur director ko episodes badhane ka mauqa bhi kahaN 😂😂)

I will be happily waiting for Sam and Naina's success and the face slap to all the enemies...

Kudos to your writings ...U make us smile so much..

Edited by asmita21180 - 5 years ago
appukrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi Ross,

Lovely take. Maza aagaya 😃

Episode was good except the Name plate ka so called comedy. OTT tha. They could've just used R's dimaagi khalal to get over it instead of 'Ameer'. Ofcourse they needed to add more to the lies. Now someone will come to visit and will be forced to pose as 'Ameer-Naina's husband'. That Gang Leader's one month probation period has to go on with extreme drama and lies, and then the truth will come out in a big way.

waise if you see, there can be no suspicion on the name plate. Rakesh due to his forgetfulness wrote both Sameer & Naina's name - that's it.

I also do not like this Shibani angle and her behavior with Sameer.

What was good was the reality check Sameer got at the PH. This happens in any field. Not everyone gets the 1st job they apply to, and many do get insulted in the same way in other fields too. And here we are talking film industry. Either you have a good backing or you are super talented.

Sameer was over confident that Anant M will give him the Hero role just like that. He did not heed to the professional portfolio advice. Maybe now he will and start thinking seriously. Absolutely love how Naina is standing rock solid behind Sameer. This is what partners do. In college she had a chance and he stood behind her helped all he could and now when he has the chance she is doing the same. This is not about her being shown Mahaan or he does so much for her etc..

Here I liked Trupti's lines.

"Loved Naina’s confidence in Sameer’s ability. Hope he will also understand it and make efforts towards his goal."

Rest, just like others I am enjoying Rakesh version 2. Can't wait to see how Sasur-damad relation will change by the end of this 1 month when all truths are out.

Hopefully this society drama will be over soon. Why can't they do a small time travel now ?

PS: Uma, I miss your takes too now. One thing I missed about your post Ross was the title. I enjoyed analyzing why you had come up with the title that day.

lovely title today - keeping up with this Jhoot drama is the biggest sangharsh for the trio right now. Career and all will fall in place 😆

umam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Welcome back Ross 😊 lovely title. Must appreciate that for viewers, writers haven't made this sangharsh morose - tho' sometimes the humorous bit look stretched - these ones are much needed - otherwise, it would have been difficult if the focus was only Samaina's numerous attempts and not positive outcomes..

Managed to watch last week's epis, read Uma's and your updates!! Fab job both of you..👏

Until now writers have done well to introduce us to the Mumbai track and travails of Samaina. The characters are also unique!! and the new actors are rising up to the occasion. Ashi, Randeep, and Chandreshji are so believable in their portrayal as folks who are absolutely new and raw to the life in Mumbai..👏Naina's motivation and support is heartwarming..👍🏼

What really moved me was Sameer's attempts at audition in the production office. Randeep was brilliant ⭐️ I know it is fiction - but when I look at Samaina who have taken such a huge risk with absolutely no preparation - it is just very very scary..

This week too can't watch epis daily.. will go thro' epis and updates in the weekend..

Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: USwamy

Speaking of how difficult acting is,was watching th e upcoming romance spoiler of YUD and our Samaina are romancing and you can see this guy in the video holding a fan close to their facessmiley36 Poor things, how to these guys manage to focus so well and block out all distractions. Maan na padhega, acting must be really difficult.

And yeh paper kyon pi Gaye? What was thatsmiley36

This week, I think 3/5 epis were TP.

The whole society drama was sosmiley11 Chandresh ji was fab though.

And finally ek Gaana toh DDLJ ka Samaina par mila. Plus train scene Samaina ooty toy train ke sath pehle hi kar chuke hai. Socho agar woh scene Sam Shibani ke sath karta toh muh ke bal platform pe girtasmiley36

Chalo CYa! TC . Do try and make some updates next week too.

Hi Uma,

Yeah acting is very difficult when so many ppl are around and they have to do romance. Also sometimes they have to do solo scene pretending other person is infront of them.

Paper pee gaye ya bottom mein reh gaya, thinking about quantity of paper N inserted it is unbelievable they swallowed it.😆

hahaha Sam ka munh ke bal girna, I just imagined it.😆😆

TC, and do check before posting your update,kya pata mera mood ho aur time bhi mil jaaye.

The thing I admire abt you is that you can make posts for TP epis too, woh toh mere bass ki baat nahi woh bhi regularly.😆and you have your fan following so we can divide the work on alternate day basis lateron.

Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 90sgal

Hey I am good...still too busy at work...but weekend pe thoda breathing space mil jaata hai thankfully

Hows you ..naye assignment main settle hue ki nahi...

Btw caps r back....yayyy...great achievement ..thanks to u and prachi👍🏼

Arrey sab busy chal rahe hain, aakhir majra kya hai?😆

Abhi I joined after training toh thoda sangharsh karna padega I guess kyunki work load toh badhne wala hai, for sure.

Thanks to Prachi for caps.I have read tutorials for this new site but it was not working,it was frustrating as well, aur caps bana ke post na kar paao toh aur bhi frustrating lagta hai. Hopefully it will work fine now.

Sakshi607 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Superb update Ross and now with caps added it looks beautiful. Agree with Prachi caps ke bina update pheeka diktha hai.

Episode was TP mostly. Felt bad for Sameer but these rejections will be a learning for him and he will eventually succeed. Loved how Naina defended Sameer in front of gang leader. I want both Sameer and naina to succeed so that they can prove mamaji and Vanitha wrong. We know it will happen eventually. Hope makers do keep a scene with M and Vanitha after samaina become successful.

I don't like shibani scenes so no comments about her. VO had already told in HM that Sameer and naina together watched DDLJ so I am hoping he wont go with shibani. I don't support hiding marital status so am not enjoying any of these lies. But Chandreshji is fab in these scenes. Sasur damaad bonding too is sweet and spicy.

Nameplate tamasha was stretched. Hope their truth comes out soon.

Precap is good. Loved Ashi, she looked so real. Glad that one DDLJ song is saved for samaina.

Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmita21180

Hahahahahaha...Very nice update Boss..

Well for every TP episodes your updates are relief ......

Hi Asmita,

I couldn't reply to you the other day. You became invisible just like Vishakha, aur Mars pe sab khushal mangal na.😆

Jokes apart, why you had abandoned forum?I have dropped messages to you but you hadn't replied? Hope everything was fine at your end and now you'll be regular like old good days.😉