Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Hey thank you so much Prachi, samajh mein aa gaya.

Waise I use imgur toh after reading your procedure did some research and with trial and error secceded in embedding imgur images too.

For Imgur, we have to use direct link and add s to http making it https, rest is same.

Chalo now I can add images, uske bina pheeka pheeka lag raha tha, nai? πŸ˜‰

Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

ross sirji, mai suparna jo UN se hi pata chalta hai! School to chut gayi, ab college jaane wali hu.. intro kaafi hai sirji!!

Yeah itna intro kaafi hai, woh kya hai na kaksha ke naye vidyarthi ka intro toh banta hai, hai na? πŸ˜†

Achcha toh Prachi ne inspire kiya kya idhar aane ke liye, good going Prachi. πŸ˜ƒlagta hai iss baar SOTY ke khitab ki dawedar hoke rahogi. πŸ˜†

TheGirlWhoLived thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ross11

Hey thank you so much Prachi, samajh mein aa gaya.

Waise I use imgur toh after reading your procedure did some research and with trial and error secceded in embedding imgur images too.

For Imgur, we have to use direct link and add s to http making it https, rest is same.

Chalo now I can add images, uske bina pheeka pheeka lag raha tha, nai? πŸ˜‰

Updates to aapki bahot mazedaar hoti hain humesha, par bina photo ke post khali lag rahi thi thodi πŸ˜†.

Yeah itna intro kaafi hai, woh kya hai na kaksha ke naye vidyarthi ka intro toh banta hai, hai na? πŸ˜†

Achcha toh Prachi ne inspire kiya kya idhar aane ke liye, good going Prachi. πŸ˜ƒlagta hai iss baar SOTY ke khitab ki dawedar hoke rahogi. πŸ˜†

Aapki fan following badha rahi hu main πŸ˜†.

Mujhe iss baar Tinde award jitna hai. Main puri koshish karungi ki meri attendance puri ho πŸ˜†.

ssree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Fun post Ross.

the reason of Rakesh being Rakesh 2.0 was too good.

Episodes are ok better than those nonediting episodes but as i have been saying something is missing. I seriously think they much focus on Sameer and nainas career and reduce them on showing unwanted dram of the building secretary and other and also other girls drooling over Sameer, its getting monotonous.

Liked what the PH boy said and what he said is perfectly true. Also Sameer was told to make a Portfolio by Ananth Mahadevan but i think it went into deaf ears. Sameer is really not working towards his goal. its naina who has been looking for different PH's and other things tha that to be done, he is being spoon fed , its nice to see naina helping him , but he also has to do something from his sad if he has to become successful.

Wanted to see naina supporting and helping sameer thats good they are showing it but they are also showing that sameer is fully dependent on her... this is not the sameer we knew, if he could bring the world upside down for naina then he must do the same for his career.

As the track has just started hoping soon everything will be fine and the track will be good , would love to see the struggle of both and how both support each other.

Suparna13 thumbnail

12 to ho gaya hai... ab dekhte hai...πŸ˜†

Prachu ne inspire kiya zaroor lekin mai yaha ati hu... lekin comment nahi karti!! SOTY na ho sake to Tinde award to ladki ko bilkul milna chahiye...πŸ€—πŸ˜†

Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived

Aapki fan following badha rahi hu main πŸ˜†.

Mujhe iss baar Tinde award jitna hai. Main puri koshish karungi ki meri attendance puri ho πŸ˜†.

Fan following toh already hai but bhoot mode wale silent members active ho jaaye toh baat ban jaaye. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†and you inspired one not to remain in bhoot mode. πŸ˜†

Tinde award ka criteria you know, right? But attendance abhi start nahi hui, yeh warm up chal raha hai. πŸ˜†

Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssree

Wanted to see naina supporting and helping sameer thats good they are showing it but they are also showing that sameer is fully dependent on her... this is not the sameer we knew, if he could bring the world upside down for naina then he must do the same for his career.

As the track has just started hoping soon everything will be fine and the track will be good , would love to see the struggle of both and how both support each other.

You are right. We have seen various shades of jugaadu Sameer esp in college track. He knows what he wants to achieve but don't know how to achieve it? But then if he knows everything toh Naina ke liye kya bachta hai? CVs wants to show her helping him out in each and every thing. I guess this is their way to show N supporting Sam.

Btw for me, Naina standing behind Sameer and supporting his decision to become actor, trying to settle in new city is unsaid and subtle but powerful support she gave to him. Not many women have this courage to do so, hence proves Naina is a strong character which we all fell in love in the beginning.

Edited by Ross11 - 5 years ago

Fan following toh already hai but bhoot mode wale silent members active ho jaaye toh baat ban jaaye. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†and you inspired one not to remain in bhoot mode. πŸ˜†

Tinde award ka criteria you know, right? But attendance abhi start nahi hui, yeh warm up chal raha hai. πŸ˜†

Arrey aapka Tinde award to bahot famous hai. Haan, mujhe iska criteria pata hai. Attendance start hone ke baad roz aane ki koshish karungi πŸ˜†.

Aur aapki fan following bahot hai isme to koi bhi shaq nahi hai mujhe. Maine khud jab IF join nahi kiya tha tab bhi main roz aati thi aapki updates read karne. Main to pichle ek saal se aapki updates ko fan thi aur abhi bhi hu. Aakhir itna talent har kisi me thodi na hota hai πŸ˜ƒ.

Edited by TheGirlWhoLived - 5 years ago
90sgal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Mrugali,

Hope you are doing well and less busy.

liya tha inke dimaag mein khalal hai. πŸ˜†

Hey I am good...still too busy at work...but weekend pe thoda breathing space mil jaata hai thankfully

Hows you ..naye assignment main settle hue ki nahi...

Btw caps r back....yayyy...great achievement ..thanks to u and prachiπŸ‘πŸΌ