New promo: Jhanvi v/s Kavya

A_ChaoticSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Starplus has released a new promo. It shows how Jhanvi puts fire in the mittal house while Kavya saves everyone by breaking a glass. Clearly, Kavya will be against Jhanvi and will be proved as a hurdle in her plans. Slowly, they are pushing it into bahu v/s bahu drama, one the Satan, other the savior. Even new montage indicates the same.This time kavya needs a strong point to suspect Jhanvi, and no one will believe her without valid proofs. Let's see how it unfolds and what Dhruv and Kabir has to do with it. Promo is interesting though!πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7NIy-z6SWs

The promos of EBSS has always been intriguing.

I so wanted Kavya & Janhvi to join hands and when Manohar identified Janhvi's picture in that college when he was actually in search of Kavya , I had this little hope that maybe Janhvi & Kavya attended the same college and were friends. 

But the makers seem to have other plans. Also the show is not doing very well in the trp charts , hence I believe they rushed into the Bahu vs Bahu track , I do think this might attract the trp aunties though. 

Not sure how i feel about this , let's see how they proceed.

What about Kabeer though ? They're gonna sideline Zain further?

Edited by made-in-charms - 5 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7NIy-z6SWs

The promos of EBSS has always been intriguing.

I so wanted Kavya & Janhvi to join hands and when Manohar identified Janhvi's picture in that college when he was actually in search of Kavya , I had this little hope that maybe Janhvi & Kavya attended the same college and were friends. 

But the makers seem to have other plans. Also the show is not doing very well in the trp charts , hence I believe they rushed into the Bahu vs Bahu track , I do think this might attract the trp aunties though. 

Not sure how i feel about this , let's see how they proceed.

What about Kabeer though ? They're gonna sideline Zain further?

Yup it will not  go well with audience for sure 

Kavya lost her husband ( in her 5 yrs of marriage she did not know about vyom double agent truth πŸ˜† now she is saving mittals as per the promo  )  , got married to her friend  , kabir disclosed vyoms truth , they patched up and now she became good bahu πŸ˜† within a month

Kabir is the son he has more responsiblility towards the house family business etc but he is again sidlinec

Do not why makers are not able to understand this - kabir vs Jhanvi would have worked so well something new to watch 

But this promo is misleading too as Jhanvi is emotional and soft also inspite of her revenge plan to PK Suman Comissioner and Manohar 

Viewers started watching this show for Jhanvi taking revenge to mittals not good bahu vs bad bahu 

I m really annoyed with makers for not using Zain talent , he was used for promotion so why not using him for good strong role rather than forced LS 

Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago
A_ChaoticSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Yup it will not  go well with audience for sure 

Kavya lost her husband ( in her 5 yrs of marriage she did not know about vyom double agent truth πŸ˜† now she is saving mittens )  , got married to her friend  , kabir disclosed vyoms truth , they patched up and now she became good bahu πŸ˜† within a month

Kabir is the son he has more responsiblility towards the house family business etc but he is again sidlinec

Do not why makers are not able to understand this - kabir vs Jhanvi would have worked so well something new to watch 

But this promo is misleading too as Jhanvi is emotional and soft also inspite of her revenge plan to PK Suman Comissioner and Manohar 

Viewers started watching this show for Jhanvi taking revenge to mittals not good bahu vs bad bahu 

Exactly. The main plot attracted viewers initially. Revenge stories are always interesting, but to raise TRP numbers, they are changing it into bahu v/s bahu drama. For a short span, I can watch this but not on a longer run. We want her revenge to be in full speed, not in nascent stage. And why Kabir and Dhruv are so sidelined? Both are good actors, and we are expecting a lot from them. 

Edited by A_ChaoticSoul - 5 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_ChaoticSoul

Exactly. The main plot attracted viewers initially. Revenge stories are always interesting, but to raise TRP numbers, they are changing it into bahu v/s bahu drama. For a short span, I can watch this but not on a longer run. We want her revenge to be in full speed, not in nascent stage. And why Kabir and Dhruv are so sidelined? Both are good actors, and we are expecting a lot from them. 

Well it won’t attract viewers , can’t say anything about trp 

For 7 pm slot all the shows are giving almost same trp do not forget shows premium episode fetched good rating 

This show is top since day one in UK. So I m happy at least it’s doing well somewhere else 

I think  kabir n dhruv should be use more in this case against Jhanvi 

As I said everything is sorted between Kavya kabir now So makers need to fit Kavya somewhere in the pic so they started bad bahu vs good bahu πŸ˜† but the reality is Jhanvi is not looking that bad as makers are busy showing her softer side along with revenge 

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sad, so this show is also reduced to the usual SaaS bahu saga.  They should have cast new actors as the sons. What a waste of Zain and Ishaan. Plus how can they pitch two actresses with such huge gap in acting prowess against each other.  Wont be surprised if show shuts shop soon. Hope shrenu parikh chooses a non multi starrer show next time. Same with Zain.

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

Sad, so this show is also reduced to the usual SaaS bahu saga.  They should have cast new actors as the sons. What a waste of Zain and Ishaan. Plus how can they pitch two actresses with such huge gap in acting prowess against each other.  Wont be surprised if show shuts shop soon. Hope shrenu parikh chooses a non multi starrer show next time. Same with Zain.

Name one show which is non multi starter πŸ˜†

I am happy with Shrenu choice , she is doing very good job as Jhanvi , it’s good for her acting career 

Show will run for a year as7-8pm slot is not very competitive 

PS - I m more annoyed by writers not making Kabir-character strong n powerful bcs Zain is very good actor so far I liked all his scenes excluding romance 

Amy142 thumbnail

Name one show which is non multi starter πŸ˜†

I am happy with Shrenu choice , she is doing very good job as Jhanvi , it’s good for her acting career 

Show will run for a year as7-8pm slot is not very competitive 

PS - I m more annoyed by writers not making Kabir-character strong n powerful bcs Zain is very good actor so far I liked all his scenes excluding romance 

Plenty in fact,  non family dramas generally.  And those shows perform pretty well.  Even naamkaran worked wonders coz it revolved around revenge and avni and Neil.

And I didn't know you worked for the production house.  In that case,  please help to forward our feedbackπŸ˜†

Anyways,  I don't care about your opinion. U shouldn't care about mine as well and stop trying to pick a fight and argue everytime I post.  It's not healthy. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Amy142 - 5 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

Plenty in fact,  non family dramas generally.  And those shows perform pretty well.  Even naamkaran worked wonders coz it revolved around revenge and avni and Neil.

And I didn't know you worked for the production house.  In that case,  please help to forward our feedbackπŸ˜†

No idea about NK , never watched , first tine I m watching Zains acting 

No idea why u think I work for PH πŸ˜† but wish Aisa Hota toh I could have passed fans views and makers know how unhappy fans are about sidelining Zain 

Amy142 thumbnail

No idea about NK , never watched , first tine I m watching Zains acting 

No idea why u think I work for PH πŸ˜† but wish Aisa Hota toh I could have passed fans views and makers know how unhappy fans are about sidelining Zain 

Don't understand your own statement? πŸ˜†πŸ€£Oh ok.  Too bad. 

Edited by Amy142 - 5 years ago