EBSS 27th May WU: Dhruv suspects Janhvi

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

27th May 2019 WU: Dhruv suspects Janhvi

Dhruv was following Janhvi's location whereas Janhvi was with Manohar.. Manohar tells Janhvi to disclose her real identity and motive and he would decrease the price money into half..  Janhvi challenged him to find out everything on his own and if he succeeds she would double the price money..  Manohar leaves.. 

Janhvi was leaving too when someone holds her from the back to stop her.. Assuming it to be Manohar, Janhvi was about to hit the man but turned out it was Dhruv.. Janhvi was shocked and Dhruv was furious this time coz Janhvi had earlier lied to him about meeting a friend.. Dhruv questions Janhvi what had she been hiding and Janhvi lied again.. She made up a story that Ishani did a mistake sleeping with a wrong guy and now he was blackmailing Ishani.. So Janhvi has to meet the blackmailer and  hand over the money.. Janhvi further tells Dhruv that the other day she had cooked up a story about her family property and taken 51lakhs from PK to pay the blackmailer... Dhruv is shocked and asks Janhvi she should have confide in him earlier coz it wasn't safe for her to handle these kinds of men alone.. Dhruv tells Janhvi he loves her and would do anything for her.. Dhruv intends to speak to Ishani but Janhvi asked him not to coz she was already embarrassed and that Janhvi had promised her she wouldn't speak to anyone about it.. 

Kabir was in a dilemma whether to tell Kavya about Vyom's truth or not.. Kavya comes and asks Kabir few GK questions that surprised Kabir and he sushed Kavya.. Chanda who was passing by finds them in a intimate position and taunts them making them awkward.. Kabir asked Kavya regarding those questions and Kavya replies they needs to be prepared for Arush's school admission interview.. Kabir is surprised to hear that parents needs to give the interview nowadays and mocks that he was lucky to be born earlier or else PK would have failed him getting admitted in school..  Later Kavya gave him the admission form and Kabir finds the "Father's Name" section was empty.. Kabir asked Kavya and realized she was in a dilemma whether to write Kabir or Vyom.. Kabir assured Arush's father will always be Vyom and writes down his name.. 

Dhruv drives Janhvi where he has arranged a surprised date for them..  Dhruv spends time with Janhvi adding much to her uncomfort that goes unnoticed.. Later Dhruv hugs Janhvi and Janhvi hesitates.. She was about to hug him back once but held back herself..  

Kabir was spending some time with Suman and Kavya comes up with her dinner.. She apologizd for interrupting them and was about to leave but Suman holds her back.. She asks Kavya to stay back and tells Kabir that she was wrong about Kavya and that she was very nice.. Suman further tells that she doesn't feel like having the medicines and Kavya tells her she should do whatever pleases her and that she would recover soon.. 

Precap: PK sees Manohar's wounded palm and questions him.. He replies it has been done by the same wild cat.. PK tells Manohar he should better kill the cat rather than tame it..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Lol kabir's school admission joke about PK is hilarious. I prefer this rebellious and humorous side of kabir. 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Okay, I know I said earlier that romance brings trps. 

But somehow, for me personally, romance just doesn't work in this show. Both the couples seem weird at this point to me. I really hope Dhruv turns out to be shady, that would make the show interesting.

I hope the focus will shift to Jahnvi v/s Kabir v/s PK, because honestly thats the best part of this show. Also, Jahnvi picking off her targets one by one, starting with Manohar, then ACP. 

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

This is what I felt as well..poor Jahnvi..poor dhruv( for the time being).

I dunno, Zain seems fine. But Tanvi seems like a deer caught in headlights.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Okay, I know I said earlier that romance brings trps. 

But somehow, for me personally, romance just doesn't work in this show. Both the couples seem weird at this point to me. I really hope Dhruv turns out to be shady, that would make the show interesting.

I hope the focus will shift to Jahnvi v/s Kabir v/s PK, because honestly thats the best part of this show. Also, Jahnvi picking off her targets one by one, starting with Manohar, then ACP. 

Well I agree with you but Dhruv one sided romance m affection was shown since day one and I still think dhruv will turn shady - it will be highlight of the show 

Yes I watch for Jhanvi PK Kabir Dhruv but makers have toned down PK shouting n screaming I m liking it :) 

I love the way Jhanvi fools pk everyday ðŸ˜† 

Her planning n plotting will get interrupted due to Dhruv too much affection towards his wife , he is not even able to see her uncomfortable expression , let see for how long Jhanvi gonna manage this ??

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

This is what I felt as well..poor Jahnvi..poor dhruv( for the time being).

I dunno, Zain seems fine. But Tanvi seems like a deer caught in headlights.

Exactly!

Zain is really good, has been since Tashan e ishq days.

I dunno about Tanvi, I just feel at the moment the writing for Yabir is poor. 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

27th May 2019 WU: Dhruv suspects Janhvi

Dhruv was following Janhvi's location whereas Janhvi was with Manohar.. Manohar tells Janhvi to disclose her real identity and motive and he would decrease the price money into half..  Janhvi challenged him to find out everything on his own and if he succeeds she would double the price money..  Manohar leaves.. 

Janhvi was leaving too when someone holds her from the back to stop her.. Assuming it to be Manohar, Janhvi was about to hit the man but turned out it was Dhruv.. Janhvi was shocked and Dhruv was furious this time coz Janhvi had earlier lied to him about meeting a friend.. Dhruv questions Janhvi what had she been hiding and Janhvi lied again.. She made up a story that Ishani did a mistake sleeping with a wrong guy and now he was blackmailing Ishani.. So Janhvi has to meet the blackmailer and  hand over the money.. Janhvi further tells Dhruv that the other day she had cooked up a story about her family property and taken 51lakhs from PK to pay the blackmailer... Dhruv is shocked and asks Janhvi she should have confide in him earlier coz it wasn't safe for her to handle these kinds of men alone.. Dhruv tells Janhvi he loves her and would do anything for her.. Dhruv intends to speak to Ishani but Janhvi asked him not to coz she was already embarrassed and that Janhvi had promised her she wouldn't speak to anyone about it.. 

Kabir was in a dilemma whether to tell Kavya about Vyom's truth or not.. Kavya comes and asks Kabir few GK questions that surprised Kabir and he sushed Kavya.. Chanda who was passing by finds them in a intimate position and taunts them making them awkward.. Kabir asked Kavya regarding those questions and Kavya replies they needs to be prepared for Arush's school admission interview.. Kabir is surprised to hear that parents needs to give the interview nowadays and mocks that he was lucky to be born earlier or else PK would have failed him getting admitted in school..  Later Kavya gave him the admission form and Kabir finds the "Father's Name" section was empty.. Kabir asked Kavya and realized she was in a dilemma whether to write Kabir or Vyom.. Kabir assured Arush's father will always be Vyom and writes down his name.. 

Dhruv drives Janhvi where he has arranged a surprised date for them..  Dhruv spends time with Janhvi adding much to her uncomfort that goes unnoticed.. Later Dhruv hugs Janhvi and Janhvi hesitates.. She was about to hug him back once but held back herself..  

Kabir was spending some time with Suman and Kavya comes up with her dinner.. She apologizd for interrupting them and was about to leave but Suman holds her back.. She asks Kavya to stay back and tells Kabir that she was wrong about Kavya and that she was very nice.. Suman further tells that she doesn't feel like having the medicines and Kavya tells her she should do whatever pleases her and that she would recover soon.. 

Precap: PK sees Manohar's wounded palm and questions him.. He replies it has been done by the same wild cat.. PK tells Manohar he should better kill the cat rather than tame it..

Thank you for the update 

1 I liked kabir put vyom name as Arush father , why Kavya could not do that without kabir interrogation ?? 

2 Jhsnvi lying a lot to Dhruv n he is still going on n on about his affectionate side of him ??  She lied about Ishani to cover up n he believed ??? 

3. I liked Jhsnvi challenging Manohar rather than killing him , I really do not want Jhanvi yo kill anyone at this moment of time but let see how it goes in the future 

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Thank you for the update 

1 I liked kabir put vyom name as Arush father , why Kavya could not do that without kabir interrogation ?? 

It's understandable.. It wasn't an easy decision for her.. Yeh Vyom is the Biological Father but now Kabir is his father officially.. Arush is no more Arush Malhotra.. He is Arush Mittal.. Kavya hasn't been accepted wholeheartedly yet n her relationship with Kabir isn't normal too so she is unaware what would be Kabir's reaction .. Whether he would be okay o he would be upsrt had she wrote Vyom's name ..

2 Jhanvi lying a lot to Dhruv n he is still going on n on about his affectionate side of him ??  She lied about Ishani to cover up n he believed ??? 

3. I liked Jhanvi challenging Manohar rather than killing him , I really do not want Jhanvi yo kill anyone at this moment of time but let see how it goes in the future 

Honestly I don't want this Manohar chapter to be dragged.. That would be boring.. He is not the villain, he's just a chamcha who wants money.. Janhvi should better get done with him asap n focus on the real targets.. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

The scene between kavya-kabir was far better and enjoyable today than usual. I think its just when the romance between them is forcefully written such as trip-fall-eye lock scenes then the romance and chemistry looks really dull, whereas looking at today's scene it didn't feel forced and more organic as per situation. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks much for the detailed WU, dear! ðŸ˜Š