First impressions (Finally, Kawach Forum!)

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello people!

This is very awkward, I have never done this before but I have been waiting for this forum to be made ever since the news of Namik doing this show was confirmed. And someone has to start...So, here is to a new start, I hope for the best and most sincere wishes for the show and for the reason of my watching this show, Namik Paul. May this be the start of the golden era for Namik...โค๏ธ

My thoughts:- 

I have watched a few episodes of some supernatural shows but never could like anything enough to watch more than 10-20 episodes, so hopefully, this will be different. But knowing the history, I have very low expectations. It's just the start and I am going to give Kawach a real honest chance and watch it to know it's potential and the reason behind Namik's 'yes' to the show...

Story:-

So, it's too early, but it's not as slow as I thought it will be. I don't know if it's always like that, but the first episode had a very good pace, introduced almost all the characters, the leads and the BG story. So, I was surprised by that. After watching the first episode, I want to watch the next one, so that's a good sign...

Characters:- 

Angad:- I just gave away my bais right in the start, so my reason to watch Kawach is very clear. I am liking Angad so far, he is very likable. A lil bit too straightforward, but honest and simple,..He is very determinate which can be a good and a bad thing, depending on how the writers want to explore his character. I can't see how his character will turn out, because, from the first episode itself, it's clear that his love is going to an unrequited one. So, I can't wait to find out if Angad has gray shades or would turn to the dark side after being rejected, or if he would fight selflessly for his love's life, would be a positive source in her life... I can't wait to find out where he fits in the story...

Sandhya:- I have always had a hate-tolerable relationship with Indian female leads, so let's see...

Vin Rana's character:- I am confused, but his character seems to be very crucial for the story, so I want to find out more about him...

So, that's all from my side, please leave a comment, let me know about your thoughts and first impressions...smiley9

Signing off with wishing for the whole cast and crew good luck, from the leads Namik, Deepika and Vin Rana to everyone involved in this project... All the very best! smiley9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Hajnal thumbnail

So, finally, Kawach forum is functioning quasi-properly...I hope we will be able to make up for the lost time...Please, gather up and leave a comment on your first impression here... ๐Ÿค—

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Like u I was also waiting for this forum๐Ÿ˜†

My reason for watching the show is Namik only 

A.Hajnal thumbnail

Haha, welcome my EDKV fellow! ๐Ÿค—

Yeah, we have been waiting for it for such a long time...Ah, but whatever, it's here now! 

Edited by A.Hajnal - 4 years ago
urmita thumbnail

It was here for quite a few days now...weeks I think...just everyone couldn't see it I guess...๐Ÿ˜œ

Kavach 2 story seems a good one...so far it's interesting enough to come back and watch next episode....so let's see how it goes...hope Sandhya ends up with Angad only... Kapil seems fishy to me...