My true love is you:RiHaan OS(Shrenu as Pari)

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

My true love is you

This is my first RiHaan OS.Here I am presenting Shrenu as Pari instead of Aneri.And here in this OS I am adding the pics of Shrenu where she has the eyes which resemble Barbie's (Little Pari)eyes and it gives her the look of adult Pari.

Today is the big fat wedding of Ruhaan and Pari.

Pari was getting ready for the wedding.

Her mother Nandini,Nandini's best friend Mauli and Mauli-Ishaan's daughter Mishti who is Pari's best friend are helping her to get ready.

Nandini:I can't believe that you are finally getting married Pari.

Nandini kissed her forehead.

Mishti:You are looking gorgeous Pari.

Mauli:Yes.You are looking like a fairy just like your name suggests.

Pari blushed.

Mauli remembered her moments with the little Pari.

Mauli:Time moved so fast.When Pari was small she wanted to have soup from my hand.I can't believe that my dear Pari is getting married.

Pari:Mauli aunty...remember ..your dearest daughter Mishti is already married to Veer.So being her best friend I may have grown up.Right?

Everyone giggled.

Mauli pulled Pari's cheeks and said:You are as naughty as before.Still there are many changes in your looks.But only one thing remains same.Your eyes.

Pari:Cat eyes.Right?

Everyone giggled.

Mauli:Attractive eyes which none of us have.

Mishti:Right.We all envy your beautiful eyes Pari.

Pari smiled.

Ishaan and Kunal came.

Ishaan:Wow Pari...you look good as a bride.

Pari:Thank you Ishaan uncle.

Kunal became so emotional that he did'nt open his mouth.He remembered pampering the little Pari.

Nandini who understood it went near Kunal and held his hand.

Nandini:Kunal..I understand your emotions.

Kunal:Pari has grown up Nandini.Can you believe it?

Nandini remembered her cute moments with Little Pari.

Nandini:She must have grown up.But for us she will always be our little daughter.Right?

Kunal smiled emotionally.

Pari:Buddy...why are you not saying anything?Am I not looking good?

Kunal:Can my Pari not good?You are always beautiful like a bride.You are the best.

Pari smiled.

She hugged Kunal and Nandini.

Mauli,Ishaan and Mishti smiled.Veer came and joined Mishti.

Veer:All the best Pari.

Pari:Thank you Veer.

Mishti remembered her childhood moments with Pari and got emotional.

Ruhaan got ready and came out of the room.There he saw Mishti.

Mishti:Hi Ruhaan.

Ruhaan:Hi Mishti.

Mishti:Ruhaan...as you know..Pari is not just my best friend,but everything for me.Please keep her happy.Promise me that you will never hurt her.

Ruhaan:I promise you that I will always keep Pari happy.

Mishti smiled:I know that you will keep up your promise.

Ruhaan smiled.

Ruhaan thought in his mind:I promised Mishti that I will never hurt Pari.But for me its necessary to tell the truth to Pari even if she gets hurt.I am sorry Mishti and Pari.

Pari was led to the mandap.She blushed seeing Ruhaan.

Ruhaan smiled at her.

Finally Pari became Ruhaan's wife.

Nandini:Every parent's dream is their daughter getting the best husband.We are lucky in that case.

Kunal:Yes Nandini.Ruhaan will keep our Pari happy.

Veer looked at Mishti:By the way..you the star of this wedding function.You look like a beautiful golden bird in the golden dress.

Mishti blushed:Veer...

Pari was waiting for Ruhaan in the room in her bridal attire.

When Ruhaan entered she looked at him.His gaze on her made her shy.

Pari:Ruhaan...I know that we are close friends.But now we are married.You are my husband also.So I ...I don't know..I feel shy.

He smiled.

Ruhaan:No need to be shy Pari.Be yourself.

She smiled nodding.

Ruhaan:Pari...before we start our married life I want to confess you something.Because I can't keep you in darkness as you are my wife.I don't want to start our married life with a lie.

Pari:Tell me Ruhaan..

Ruhaan:Pari...if I am hurting you please forgive me.

Pari:First you say what the matter is.

Ruhaan:Mishti and I used to love each other.

Pari was shocked.

Ruhaan:But when Mishti came to know that you love me she sacrificed her love as you were more important than anyone for her.She forced me to accept you.

Flash back...

Ruhaan embraced Mishti romantically.

Mishti who was in pain moved away.Ruhaan held her hand.

He pulled her closer.

Ruhaan:What happened Mishti?

She rested her head on his shoulder.

Mishti:Ruhaan..you love me a lot.Right?

Ruhaan:Yes.A lot.

Mishti:Will you do anything for me?

Ruhaan:Yes,I can do anything for me.

Mishti:Then please accept Pari.She loves you a lot.

Ruhaan was shocked:Are you mad Mishti?How can I accept Pari when I love you?

Mishti:You only said that you can do anything for me.Then why can't you accept Pari?

Ruhaan:Because I love you and I want to marry you.

Mishti looked at hi emotionally:Ruhaan...loving does'nt mean staying together.Love means doing things to make your lover happy by making sacrifices.If you really love me you have to accept Pari.If you don't do that I will think that you don't love me.

Ruhaan was really hurt:I will prove that I love you.To prove my love if I have to accept Pari I will do that also.

Mishti smiled emotionally.

Mishti:Good.Tomorrow Pari is planning to propose you.Accept her proposal.

Ruhaan nodded painfully.

Present....

Pari was shattered.She thought that Ruhaan loved her.Now she realized that only for Mishti he married her.Pari began to move out of the room.Tears rolled

Ruhaan:Pari...I did'nt finish talking.I need to share you more.

Pari:No..Ruhaan...please leave me alone.This was more than enough.

Pari left the room.Ruhaan felt upset.

Ruhaan:Sorry for hurting you Pari.But you needed to know the truth.

Kunal and Nandini were very upset.

Kunal:This house is vacant without Pari.

Nandini:Yes.Really miss Pari.

Kunal:But Pari is not here.

They joined their foreheads and wept.

The next morning...

Ruhaan searched for Pari everywhere in the house.

Ruhaan:Oh no..guess Pari left the house s she was really upset after hearing what I said.What did you do Pari?Where did you go?Guess she has gone back to her house.I will ring up Kunal papa.

Suddenly Ruhaan's phone rang.

He attended the call.

Kunal:Ruhaan...it's me..Kunal.

Ruhaan got nervous.

Kunal:Is Pari there?We tried calling her many times.But she did'nt pick up the phone.

Ruhaan thought:That means Pari has not gone to her house also.Then where is she?

Ruhaan lied:Actually Pari has gone to the temple.She can't use phone there.That may be the reason why she is not picking up the phone.

Kunal:Oh ok.Then I will call later.

He cut the call.

Kunal said this to others.Ishaan,Mauli,Veer and Mishti were also present in Kunal's house.

Ishaan:Kunal...they just got married.Give them some space.

Kunal and Nandini gave an embarrassing smile.

Mauli:Kunal is so possessive about Pari.

Ishaan:Exactly.

They all laughed.

Veer:I think Ruhaan lied that Pari has gone to the temple.They must be planning for their honeymoon.

Mishti:It could be true.I also feel like that Veer.

Kunal-Nandini became shy.

Ishaan:Veer..is that why you both did'nt attend my calls after your marriage with Mishti?

Veer-Mishti became shy.Ishaan stared at them.They all laughed.

Ruhaan looked at some photographs of him and Pari.

Ruhaan:These photographs were taken when you proposed me and I accepted your proposal without realizing that you are my soul mate.That moment itself I became yours Pari.Where are you?

He thought a lot.Suddenly he remembered something.

Ruhaan:Pari has got a secret place where she goes for peace of mind.Guess she is there.

Ruhaan went there.He was relieved when he saw Pari there.

Ruhaan:Pari...

Pari:Why did you come here Ruhaan?

Ruhaan:Pari...I was so scared not seeing you around.How can you just leave like that?

Pari was weeping.

Ruhaan:Pari..don't be so upset.

Pari:Then should I be happy knowing that my best friends Mishti and you sacrificed love for me?Because of me you both got separated.I can never forgive myself for that.For me Mishti accepted Veer's proposal and is stuck in a loveless marriage.Because of me you had to marry me when you don't love me.

Ruhaan:Pari..yesterday you heard only the half of what i wanted to tell you.

You didnt hear the whole thing.

Pari:I don't want to hear anything more.I can't bear it.

Ruhaan held her shoulders:You need to hear it Pari.It's true that for you Mishti broke up with me.But like you think Mishti did not marry Veer to give you way to enter my life.Mishti married Veer because she fell in love with him.So no way she is leading a loveless marriage.

Pari:Are you sure that Mishti is happy in her married life?

Ruhaan:Being her best friend can't you see how happy she is?Seeing how Veer and Mishti behave with each other can't you understand how much they love each other?

Pari looked at Ruhaan emotionally:I agree that Mishti loves Veer and she is very happy with him.But it's true that you love Mishti and you lost her because of me.You are forced to marry me.

Ruhaan:Wrong.It's true that I accepted your proposal only for Mishti.But slowly slowly after spending more time with you I realized that I am in love with you and not with Mishti.I realized that what I had for Mishti was just an attraction or infatuation.I thought you are only my friend.But I realized that my beloved is my best friend.I realized that my true is you.

Pari looked at him in disbelief.

Pari:You are lying to console me.

Ruhaan:Look at me eyes.Can't you see how much I love you?

Pari looked at his eyes emotionally.

Ruhaan:I really love you Pari.

Pari smiled tearfully:I love you too Ruhaan.

He smiled.

Pari:You will never leave me and go.Right?

Ruhaan:Never.Because you have become a part of me.

They shared an emotional eye lock.

They embraced each other emotionally.

The End

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awww that was super duper awesome loved it so cute and beautiful ruhaan loved pari truely with mishti he just had an infatuation hr realised it spending time with pari nice

sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Superb fabulous fantastic nice update dear

Thanks for pm

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats on the OS! 

Fab OS! 

great that Ruhaan told Pari the truth! as expected she was upset! 

glad that Ruhaan confessed his feelings! 

all ends well!  

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Cute OS 😳It's Pari's wedding band all are so happy 😊Pari is KuNan daughter and Mishti is her best friend and married to Veer 😳Mauli, Kunal, Nandini remembering Pari's childhood was cute 😳RiHaan got married He decided to tell her the truth....FB was sad 😭Before he could tell her further she left 😔He found her at her secret place and confessed being in love with her and what he felt for Mishti was infatuation only Itbwas very sweet 😳Pics ❤️

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

thanks a lot.Did u notice the pics?In the pics Shrenu has little Pari's eyes

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Cute OS 😳It's Pari's wedding band all are so happy 😊Pari is KuNan daughter and Mishti is her best friend and married to Veer 😳Mauli, Kunal, Nandini remembering Pari's childhood was cute 😳RiHaan got married He decided to tell her the truth....FB was sad 😭Before he could tell her further she left 😔He found her at her secret place and confessed being in love with her and what he felt for Mishti was infatuation only Itbwas very sweet 😳Pics ❤️

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

thanks a lot.Did u notice the pics?In the pics Shrenu has little Pari's eyes

Yes I did notice it😊

gmgm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome os.

Thank god Ruhan confessed the truth to Pari. 

Superb pics. Thanks a lot

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice to see shrenu instead of Aneri in your os. Rihaan was rikara in IB. Loved Pari-Mishty moments. Glad that Ruhaan confessed the truth to Pari. Mishaan FB was emotional. Ruhaan found Pari & ensured that Pari listened to full truth. Kunan scenes are emotional. Loved the bonding of Ishali & Mishty too. On the whole, it was a sensational OS.

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Enjoy reading the OS...

thanks for the pm