Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tris007

This doesn't make sensto me either. I thought when heart rate increases your blood pressure increases too. Where are the blood vessels coming from

I can understand from physics point of view I think .. let me see if it makes sense! ... Heart rate increases so more blood flow ... Like for eg. more water in a flexible pipe means pipes get bigger ... Pipes get bigger, resistance decreases ... less resistance means less pressure on the pipes ... hence decrease in blood pressure?!

1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

Yes.. but isn't it contradicting? Do min ik was abke to see people's faces during the shareholders meeting.. and I bet that was coz he was extremely nervous..and when we are nervous our heart beats fast. So that means his blood pressure increased too (as per Dr.'s theory) .

Its confusing. I think it may be a blooper too. πŸ˜… Writers changing narrative as per convenience also, maybe?

I don't think I paid detailed attention then .. (-as usual .. 🀣) .. But right .. He was nervous and nervousness makes your heart run faster .. Not sure of blood pressure .. Ask Google chacha perhaps .. πŸ˜† ... Let's go with blooper logic .. Now that definitely makes sense .. 🀣

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I want watch come and hug me too.. will do after i finish watching the ones i am watching right now πŸ˜… I like jin ki joo πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Tris.. ya same here.. comfused about this. Gotta research a bit more on this.

Sam, btw, Google can't be called chacha. . It was born in 1998.. so its our cute lil bhai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

1103978 thumbnail

I want watch come and hug me too.. will do after i finish watching the ones i am watching right now πŸ˜… I like jin ki joo πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sam, btw, Google can't be called chacha. . It was born in 1998.. so its our cute lil bhai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

Another blooper ... 🀣smiley37 .. Never thought of it that way .. smiley37 .. Tho I think a lot of us refer it as Uncle or chacha is for its wisdom and knowledge I suppose! .. ⭐️

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I can understand from physics point of view I think .. let me see if it makes sense! ... Heart rate increases so more blood flow ... Like for eg. more water in a flexible pipe means pipes get bigger ... Pipes get bigger, resistance decreases ... less resistance means less pressure on the pipes ... hence decrease in blood pressure?!

Nice analogy! This makes more sense.

Shaz you are right. Sucks for Min Ik. So, isn't he living in too much denial? I mean how dumb can you be πŸ€“

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Nice analogy! This makes more sense.

Shaz you are right. Sucks for Min Ik. So, isn't he living in too much denial? I mean how dumb can you be πŸ€“

Yes.. its a bit too dumb on his end unless he has already realised this and is just faking it infront of her. I mean u can't see the face..okay! But the height, body type, and most importantly. .voice.. should ring a bell .right Mr. Director ? He is with Gal hui all the time and still can't understand the similarities ? Or like u said.. he is in too much denial πŸ€“

Anyways.. I am curious to see how it goes.

Edited by NeanderthalGirl - 5 years ago
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

🀣🀣🀣 Google got a new nickname..
poo_j thumbnail

Google says kissing increases heart rate while decreases blood pressure ... they don't both increase simultaneously! .. πŸ™ƒ

Oh..Had no idea about it..πŸ˜†
poo_j thumbnail

I have also seen hers "Come and Hug me" ... She's not her goofy self but played a scared, timid, sweet character suffering from PTSD (-I think) .. I felt that show was underrated ... It was slow probably that's why ... but I came to adored it .. execution fosho could have been better!

Sam..I left that drama for being slow in the middle..That villain was damn scary tho!!! For a change I liked the teenage life story..The teens brought soul to those characters..
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail

Aww just loved this week's episodes! They are sooo cute!! ☺️❀️