Spoiler: Manohar to die :O

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna: PK Mittal's (Ayub Khan) trouble doubles, Janhvi's (Shrenu Parikh) next move 

Star Plus popular daily soap Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna is gearing up for new drama and twist.

Janhvi is dealing with the trouble she is facing over the blackmailing but decides to not give up.

Janhvi knows how to deal with this situation and how to handle PK Mittal as well as this blackmailer.

Janhvi and PK's game begins

Janhvi will now end Manohar's chapter who is the blackmailer and will plan her next move against PK Mittal.

PK Mittal will get bigger shock as his loyal driver Manohar will die and on other hand he had to deal with new trouble.

PK's trouble gives happiness to Janhvi and everything seems to get sorted and PK is unaware of what is going infront of his eyes.

Not sure if this is going to happen 😳😳😳  I think she might learn the truth about manohar and as he was a criminal she might get him killed with the hands of another gang of something. Do you think she will do ot herself?!! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

What's the source? Should be fun if we get to know the contribution of driver in Jahnvi's woes first. Coz if I am not wrong, his mug shot is waiting for a Garland on the wall of Sharma house.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wait and See ....I doubt Jhanvi will kill him ..She has to find out first that its him ....

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

What's the source? Should be fun if we get to know the contribution of driver in Jahnvi's woes first. Coz if I am not wrong, his mug shot is waiting for a Garland on the wall of Sharma house.

Sorry don't remember.. I saw the article link on twitter. 

@bold lolll😂😂

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

Nope as far as i remember ..

Edited by Sumita18 - 5 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Good riddance is all I can say.

It'll be interesting to see if Jhanvi is the one to kill him or if he gets killed by someone else. I wonder how they'll show Jhanvi killing him, if it is her. Will it be self-defense? Or cold-blooded? I don't think she has it in her to kill someone in cold blood, but who knows. Maybe this will reveal another side of her that we didn't know about earlier.

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Janhvi doesnt seems to be a killer so I don't think she will kill him herself. I think she will make him die without doing it herself.

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Going by yesterdays episode Dhruv was telling Jhanvi that he will protect her from all the dangers and forgive her.

Maybe he will come to know abt Manohar blackmailing her.

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Going by yesterdays episode Dhruv was telling Jhanvi that he will protect her from all the dangers and forgive her.

Maybe he will come to know abt Manohar blackmailing her.

Yes but will he not try to find out why he is blackmailing her ??? and then it will be more trouble for Jhanvi ...I guess Amm or Shail will do something ....But I doubt Jhanvi will kill him 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Yes but will he not try to find out why he is blackmailing her ??? and then it will be more trouble for Jhanvi ...I guess Amm or Shail will do something ....But I doubt Jhanvi will kill him 

Yes definitely he Dhruv  will. You are rt Jhanvi will not kill him.