When God closes one door opens another.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Jaanvi was blackmailed for 51 lakhs . 

I think God sent Dhruv for Jaanvi to change her mind slowly. He gave Jaanvi an assurance that he will be always for her in good and bad. 

Kabir made his Mom cook the food secretly and Kavya watched the door to keep the secret.. I personally feel that this scene was good at the same time it was slightly artificial .(I didn't mention the acting)

Poor Suman, her cooking was praised by all except her husband.

Jaanvi-Arush scene was touching. Can't justify Jaanvi's character.

Kabir-Kavya-Arush scene was as usual. 

Jaanvi needs to get rid of the blackmailer immediately. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Waiting to see how Jhanvi escaped from the blackmailer.

How did she take such a big risk? What if he assaulted and killed her?

She must hv listened to Shail. It's good she can defend herself. But coming alone to such a secluded place is stupidity.

But episodes are very interesting. Wanting to see more. 

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Waiting to see how Jhanvi escaped from the blackmailer.

How did she take such a big risk? What if he assaulted and killed her?

She must hv listened to Shail. It's good she can defend herself. But coming alone to such a secluded place is stupidity.

But episodes are very interesting. Wanting to see more. 

I think it is very hard for her escape from the black Mailer. Now she is walking on a knife edge. She has two options only. She should share the whole things with Dhruv and seek the help to punish the culprits. Unfortunately Dhruv is also in her revenge list. So it won't happen. The another option is , she should destroy the blackmailer completely to take the further steps in her goal.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update 

What happens to the report ? 

Kavya need to think it’s not only the medicine that’s making Suman mad I guess it’s more of PK behaviour 

Arush - Jhanvi scene - lovely 

Kabir n Suman - I watch this anytime over something 

Dhruv Jhsnvi - one day he is suspecting , next day he is giving assurance - is he real ?? 

Blackmailer only wants money ??

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Thanks for the update 

What happens to the report ? 

Kavya need to think it’s not only the medicine that’s making Suman mad I guess it’s more of PK behaviour 

Arush - Jhanvi scene - lovely 

Kabir n Suman - I watch this anytime over something 

Dhruv Jhsnvi - one day he is suspecting , next day he is giving assurance - is he real ?? 

Blackmailer only wants money ??

The last scene is yesterday precap scene. It may be shown tomorrow.

Today also Dhruv suspects Jaanvi and gives the assurance to get something from Jaanvi's mouth. But it seemed the real concern due to the love on Jaanvi. I think it may increase when he comes to know that she was his friend.

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Loved janhvi and Arush scene. Shrenu is so good with kids😍 You get to hear a motherly tone whenever she is with a kid. ❤️

I think the blackmailing thing will go on for few more episodes and then janhvi will be done with it and lay a trap for him in which he will fall. And then tit for tat she will blackmail him with something 😂😂

And they really need to write this kavya jealousy track properly because kavya suddenly getting angry/jealous at kabir and taunting him about ishani and storming off is all too sudden. 

Ishani is too childish no wonder janhvi doesn't tell her the plans. 😂

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

The last scene is yesterday precap scene. It may be shown tomorrow.

Today also Dhruv suspects Jaanvi and gives the assurance to get something from Jaanvi's mouth. But it seemed the real concern due to the love on Jaanvi. I think it may increase when he comes to know that she was his friend.

I doubt dhruv love Jhsnvi ? Do not know why I do not trust this guy ? I can be wrong 

I knew report thing will get dragged for 1-2 days , hope Jhsnvi get to know soon 

SilentAvNeil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow loved Kabir and his mom scene.  My both Kabir and Suman were amazing.  Forget about creating KK love story.  I will take mom and son scenes any time.  It was so beautiful and loving.

Zain was sooooo good!!!