Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

just saw the recent  promo & maker's seems to have taken " PHOOL BANE AANGAREY" way too seriously.

Let me first talk what I liked. The song was fab, cinematography on point & shrenu & Tanvi both looked good. pH values are so good.

But only if they concentrated so much on actual writing & narration. The character's aren't well written, narration doesn't make the required impact & screenplay is all over. Are makers trying to sell this show for pleasing aesthetics? Because that's the only good thing about show & what different is this show now any different from other revenge cum sad tales we have since eternity on television. A character served injustice in paste seeking revenge & a goody two shoes bahu wanting to protect the family. 

Maker's a request please concentrate on story too along with fab cinematography & aesthetic & use of the ensemble you have got.

Edited by Koel100 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Koel100

just saw the recent  promo & maker's seems to have taken " PHOOL BANE AANGAREY" way too seriously.

Let me first talk what I liked. The song was fab, cinematography on point & shrenu & Tanvi both looked good. pH values are so good.

But only if they concentrated so much on actual writing & narration. The character's aren't well written, narration doesn't make the required impact & screenplay is all over. Are makers trying to sell this show for pleasing aesthetics? Because that's the only good thing about show & what different is this show now any different from other revenge cum sad tales we have since eternity on television. A character served injustice in paste seeking revenge & a goody two shoes bahu wanting to protect the family. 

Maker's a request please concentrate on story too along with fab cinematography & aesthetic & use of the ensemble you have got.

I had a good laugh reading this coz it's so true and production house is blind to it. 

I think I read some article saying that star plus is behind the promotional strategy.  So it's likely they came up with the enticing promo.  Too bad the show doesn't have that zing in terms of story.

Honestly speaking,  if it was not an adaptation of another show,  audience would have been a bit more enthusiastic. 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree, the promo is very good and well thought of. I loved the song too. I already watched it many times and loved it. The promos of this show are definitely much better than what they serve in the episodes. 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The way ppl criticize this show.....as if all the other shows on SP are marvelous. 😆

ATM only YRHPK makes sense to me, apart from EBSS. 

I feel the only thing EBSS lacks is drama, its a little too subtle for what we are used to. 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This show 10 times better compared to EK shows which wud be nothing but dragfest. Agree they should definitely concentrate on kabir-kavya past and more shades of Kavya and Kabir rather than showing them bonding from day 3. Jhanvi-dhruv will not hv a luv story as she isn't interested in her husband.

So they can develop a love triangle between kabir-kavya-ishaani to spice up the show.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't think the show lacks spice but it's definitely way different than what was promised & that seems to be an issue.

When EHT was launched, everyone knew Durga had ulterior motive and very cunning. But she had a really strong backup and people knew Goenkas were bad people. So it was interesting to watch a good person scheming to teach the bad guys a lesson.

I got interested in EBSS due to the promo. But no matter how much they want to justify it, I still find Jaanvi to be justified and she is not that grey also. Plus PK is an a**. Jaanvi was presented as very cunning but the last few episodes made her seem like a kid in front of PK. So overall I find the show poles apart from what was promised.

Shrenu is amazing, others are good but it lacks the thrill as a whole. The makers should concentrate on the characters more and do something unexpected like at the end, Kavya joining hands with Jaanvi but advising her to spare the innocents.

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

The way ppl criticize this show.....as if all the other shows on SP are marvelous. 😆

ATM only YRHPK makes sense to me, apart from EBSS. 

I feel the only thing EBSS lacks is drama, its a little too subtle for what we are used to. 

This is what I actually like. ❤️ 

Atleast EBSS is far better than all the dramatic shows I have seen till now. Even though we do have dramatic incidents in our real life too its not like how its shown on TV. 

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

I don't think the show lacks spice but it's definitely way different than what was promised & that seems to be an issue.

When EHT was launched, everyone knew Durga had ulterior motive and very cunning. But she had a really strong backup and people knew Goenkas were bad people. So it was interesting to watch a good person scheming to teach the bad guys a lesson.

I got interested in EBSS due to the promo. But no matter how much they want to justify it, I still find Jaanvi to be justified and she is not that grey also. Plus PK is an a**. Jaanvi was presented as very cunning but the last few episodes made her seem like a kid in front of PK. So overall I find the show poles apart from what was promised.

Shrenu is amazing, others are good but it lacks the thrill as a whole. The makers should concentrate on the characters more and do something unexpected like at the end, Kavya joining hands with Jaanvi but advising her to spare the innocents.

Maybe that's what they wanted to show. Even if janhvi is cunning she can't outsmart each and every incident. That's real. She falls but he gets up that's what they want to show.. 

She is a bit vulnerable at the moment because of manohar but I am sure she up soon be the janhvi we saw in the first episode. 

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

I agree, the promo is very good and well thought of. I loved the song too. I already watched it many times and loved it. The promos of this show are definitely much better than what they serve in the episodes. 

I also feel the same. Jaanvi character is being exaggerated in promos rather than what is shown in the show.

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

I also feel the same. Jaanvi character is being exaggerated in promos rather than what is shown in the show.

I think they have changed her a little from how she was in the beginning.