Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RainFire125

I am seriously ready to shoot/kick/throw off the cliff -- Ayan, jatila, Ugrapat and now Vrishbhan ji

what egoful foolish people they are that still they are not understanding the power of pure love and devotion!!

I sincerely hope that RK have planned a good due from these people!!!!

I am ready to forget even kans for the moment. Atleast he has a motive/reason. Others have none man.

The Ugrapat family I tell myself that the father can be saved. Because he's not a bad person at the base. 

Vrishbhan I never put him in the good guys' box. Because this man is just impossible to manage!  

Kans he just wants to live so we can pass his nonsense.... But Ayan and Jatila are for bigger profits!

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Janu808

Ugrapad was good CVs just had to make him a villain for more drama. We have 4 villains (Kans, Ugrapad, Jatila, Ayan) and from tomorrow it seems our fifth villain will be Vrishban.

It is so annoying now let’s see what else will happen. Who else will they turn bad? 😡

Ugrapat can be saved. Because he's not a bad person at the base. 

Vrishbhan he'll still think his daughter and wife betrayed him! This man has holes in his brain! 

I'm waiting for tomorrow's episode before I want to kill him!

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ugrapad was good CVs just had to make him a villain for more drama. We have 4 villains (Kans, Ugrapad, Jatila, Ayan) and from tomorrow it seems our fifth villain will be Vrishban.

It is so annoying now let’s see what else will happen. Who else will they turn bad? 😡

Imagine man that they want masala drama in a pure lovable mythology show!!!!! 

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

Ugrapat can be saved. Because he's not a bad person at the base. 

Vrishbhan he'll still think his daughter and wife betrayed him! This man has holes in his brain! 

I'm waiting for tomorrow's episode before I want to kill him!

True thing said about Ugrapad at but Vrishban from the beginning already screwed over Radha-Krishn with that promise he took from her. 

Idk let’s see what the make him do next...what ever it will be it won’t be any good

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail

Imagine man that they want masala drama in a pure lovable mythology show!!!!! 

You know what just multiply the emojis above by infinity that is my feeling towards the unnecessary masala. If I actually did face palm in real life that many times I might get a concussion 

Anyway they can add much better masala but noooooooooo...they have to have more and more villains. What's next are they gonna turn Nand baba bad too. They seem to be targeting all the fathers in the show...geez 

Edited by Janu808 - 5 years ago
Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail

Sorry double post I hit the wrong button 

Edited by Janu808 - 5 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail

Sorry double post I hit the wrong button 

Ha ha no issues. So well said yaar. Masala can be in the form of challenges bec after all to teach this world pure love it's not an easy feet and that too devotion. But na they want villains to enable to understand devotion. What rubbish!!!! 

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail

Ha ha no issues. So well said yaar. Masala can be in the form of challenges bec after all to teach this world pure love it's not an easy feet and that too devotion. But na they want villains to enable to understand devotion. What rubbish!!!! 

@bold that was the purpose of the show which the makers forgot (to be honest I forgot for a bit too but that might be due to bad writing) 

Anyway ya I don’t see how the villains will help the situation much other then that they will show that lovers don’t need to be together to show their love.

I swear I thought Krishn knew that him and Radha won’t be together in the end but that seems to have been thrown out the window.

RainFire125 thumbnail

@bold that was the purpose of the show which the makers forgot (to be honest I forgot for a bit too but that might be due to bad writing) 

Anyway ya I don’t see how the villains will help the situation much other then that they will show that lovers don’t need to be together to show their love.

I swear I thought Krishn knew that him and Radha won’t be together in the end but that seems to have been thrown out the window.

Hmmm even I am perplexed by this marriage wish of kanha. Let's see what creative liberty these people are going to take. We anyways cannot do much other than write our displeasure here yaar no matter what ever they show. I hope atleast they will not do another blunder of really showing ayan and radha marriage or even engagement. A God cannot allow his own self to be tied to an evil. I hope the writer knows that he has portrayed ayan as a criminal. 

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail

Hmmm even I am perplexed by this marriage wish of kanha. Let's see what creative liberty these people are going to take. We anyways cannot do much other than write our displeasure here yaar no matter what ever they show. I hope atleast they will not do another blunder of really showing ayan and radha marriage or even engagement. A God cannot allow his own self to be tied to an evil. I hope the writer knows that he has portrayed ayan as a criminal. 

Ya I don’t know how that track of Radha Ayan marriage will be. It seems impossible because Ayan is messed up so badly there is no way of redemption for him. Maybe it will be like the Sita thing where the Sita that Ravan kidnapped was not really her. Because no asurs could touch Sita because she was so pure. Idk just my guess.