Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ReadLo

I understand what you mean. And I totally agree with you.

Unless Govardhan Leela is the key point for Radha to feel the connection with Krishna, I don't really see how they're going to make them do it all at once.

Maybe Krishna will ask Radha for help or something will happen and Radha will defend Krishna.

Currently there is really no point to bring Brahma Ji back. As I was saying, his words are twofold.

Why make sure that mothers can be aware of their stories and give them the opportunity to talk to fathers about them? After all will come from Vrishban, as we all know he is anti-love marriage, so he is our only concern in this point.

The questions are endless, but only the CVs know what he plans to show us and I think they have already taken their freedom, we did not say to no longer compare with the real facts, so we will have to wait and see.

Anyway, I feel that Krishna is hiding something.

Yeh I agree that this whole marriage propaganda does not make sense and that's why I also took the creative liberty words. I am not at all comparing ha ha ha ... that i left long back. I was just pointing logic :) which i think is also fruitless as they can show anything they want for example ugrapat turning against Krishna. That oath could have been used for something good but these CVs will use for their over drama. 

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Yeh I agree that this whole marriage propaganda does not make sense and that's why I also took the creative liberty words. I am not at all comparing ha ha ha ... that i left long back. I was just pointing logic :) which i think is also fruitless as they can show anything they want for example ugrapat turning against Krishna. That oath could have been used for something good but these CVs will use for their over drama. 

All we have to do is wait and see.

Ugrapat I think if Indra tells him that Krishna is not bad, he will not follow his wife and son's plan.

But since we need drama, I'm sure he'll start following his wife and son, and then we'll have drama on drama.

RainFire125 thumbnail

All we have to do is wait and see.

Ugrapat I think if Indra tells him that Krishna is not bad, he will not follow his wife and son's plan.

But since we need drama, I'm sure he'll start following his wife and son, and then we'll have drama on drama.

Every character is being so misexploited man .... this is so sad  and all this is just to make Radha speak up when the time.comes ???? Did they not get any other plot for that to show that Krishna matters the most now for her even more than her father!!!!! 

Edited by RainFire125 - 4 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail

Every character is being so misexploited man .... this is so sad  and all this is just to make Radha speak up when the time.comes ???? Did they not get any other plot for that to show that Krishna matters the most now for her even more than her father!!!!! 

That's what concerns me too.

Radha herself is liberated, that on the one hand, her father's opinion still matters to her. She didn't defend Krishna today. She just showed that the words of Ugrapat and Ayan upset her, but nothing more.

And I don't think the story with Indra will make Radha say that Krishna matters more than the rest of the world.

In fact, if you look closely. We have the infernal trio against the Divine Duo.

Kans-Ayan-Jatila will always be the ones who want to separate RadhaKrishn.

Krishna will let them win a set so he can teach a lesson, and then he will win the battle.

But as I said, this time it's Radha who has to do the right thing! She must defend herself and her love for Krishna.

For the moment we have nothing in that direction. Mothers know they love each other. But nothing has progressed on the fathers' side. 

Nand has to come back so that we can get a little insight into the fall of this story... 

RainFire125 thumbnail

That's what concerns me too.

Radha herself is liberated, that on the one hand, her father's opinion still matters to her. She didn't defend Krishna today. She just showed that the words of Ugrapat and Ayan upset her, but nothing more.

And I don't think the story with Indra will make Radha say that Krishna matters more than the rest of the world.

In fact, if you look closely. We have the infernal trio against the Divine Duo.

Kans-Ayan-Jatila will always be the ones who want to separate RadhaKrishn.

Krishna will let them win a set so he can teach a lesson, and then he will win the battle.

But as I said, this time it's Radha who has to do the right thing! She must defend herself and her love for Krishna.

For the moment we have nothing in that direction. Mothers know they love each other. But nothing has progressed on the fathers' side. 

Nand has to come back so that we can get a little insight into the fall of this story... 

Radha speaking up will happen in the future cynthia and not now now. But to reach there they have to show plots right. This is just all the build up. As when the oath comes to play then radha has to speak her mind and she cannot just nod to her father's wish. That's what I am indicating at. 

And yes she is liberated but for her Krishna has not become everything yet. For kanha she is the world and for her he is someone whom she loves a lot. That soul connection is not yet fully established as she is unaware who they are. This is why I am stressing the imp of their knowingness.  But as you said God knows what the CVs have in mind with all the current plots. Let's wait and see. 

ReadLo thumbnail

Radha speaking up will happen in the future cynthia and not now now. But to reach there they have to show plots right. This is just all the build up. As when the oath comes to play then radha has to speak her mind and she cannot just nod to her father's wish. That's what I am indicating at. 

And yes she is liberated but for her Krishna has not become everything yet. For kanha she is the world and for her he is someone whom she loves a lot. That soul connection is not yet fully established as she is unaware who they are. This is why I am stressing the imp of their knowingness.  But as you said God knows what the CVs have in mind with all the current plots. Let's wait and see. 

I hope that this will progress.  Right now I'm just tired with the infernal trio.

RainFire125 thumbnail

I hope that this will progress.  Right now I'm just tired with the infernal trio.

you are atleast watching it .... i should appreciate your patience!! i am just reading the whole stuff and i get super irritated!! i just watch RK scenes in insta :)

ReadLo thumbnail

you are atleast watching it .... i should appreciate your patience!! i am just reading the whole stuff and i get super irritated!! i just watch RK scenes in insta :)

I'm looking at it for RK.  The only thing that will make me stop looking at him would be for Ayan to marry Radha.  Otherwise for the moment I keep looking.

RainFire125 thumbnail

Anyone watched the bhagwatam series today tht has started on Colors??? Suta??