Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ReadLo

That's exactly what's hard to accept. After we came to think that marriage can be a good thing. That for once the CV's may have done a good thing, let's see how the rest can be... No they suddenly remembered that the reality was quite different... !

I said it, if I ever hear or read a story about Radha marrying Ayan, I think the CVs will be cursed by all of us!

Ayan is the devil! At this point, he is at the same point as Kans, he deserves a heavenly punishment and without redemption! 

AND I REFUSE TO SEE KRISHNA DESTROYED AND IN THIS STATE WHERE HE GIVES FALSE ASSURANCE TO HIS LOVED ONES. 

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RainFire125

AND I REFUSE TO SEE KRISHNA DESTROYED AND IN THIS STATE WHERE HE GIVES FALSE ASSURANCE TO HIS LOVED ONES. 

That's exactly what I said in the post when I answered Madhu.

Krishna will have lost his splendor and at this point he will not deserve devotion from anyone, he will have deceived everyone. 

What will be left? Only disappointment, and I refuse to even see that.

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

That's exactly what I said in the post when I answered Madhu.

Krishna will have lost his splendor and at this point he will not deserve devotion from anyone, he will have deceived everyone. 

What will be left? Only disappointment, and I refuse to even see that.

You know how will I translate this to --- 

Krishna telling himself the below

Radhe I know we cannot get married but suddenly I also wish to so let me try defying my own rachna or write up. If it happens good and if it does not then I am letting the world know or relaying the message that marriage is an unnecessary thing when two people love each other. So radhe am going to try to overcome all hardships. I am challenging my own story. Let's see whether destiny wins or I the supreme lord wins. 

Edited by RainFire125 - 4 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

You know how will I translate this to --- 

Krishna telling himself the below

Radhe I know we cannot get married but suddenly I also wish to so let me try defying my own rachna or write up. If it happens good and if it does not then I am letting the world know or relaying the message that marriage is an unnecessary thing when two people love each other. So radhe am going to try to overcome all hardships. I am challenging my own story. Let's see whether destiny wins or I the supreme lord wins. 

I know what you mean.

When you put it that way, it sounds very bad.

Krishna's entire identity is in doubt.

I wonder why they did that.

Because as I said, no justification will be logical at this stage.

Today Krishna still tells Radha "I'm here and Narayan is there, I'm going to do something" he keeps reassuring her, I don't understand anything at all.

He can't see Radha worried, but he's preparing to destroy her heart? Because Radha doesn't know who he is, she reacts like a human.

Apart from the fact that they plan to make Krishna say he is Narayan (the way he keeps laughing about it, I don't think it's going to happen), even so, it doesn't make sense for us to accept this charade.

RainFire125 thumbnail

hello my friends. I have said bye bye in the other two major threads and this is my last thread to say bye bye.

Thank you for making me feel like home here :) Thank you for liking my critic writings and my attempt to at times write on behalf of Kanha!!

Sumi, I will always remember you since you welcomed me the first!! Take care girl and I will keep in touch through insta

Aarti, Arti, Diksha, Aniket, Tusu, Janu - I have interacted with you all in some way or the other so thank you and do take care :)

My dear Suta, thank you for the WU always. It made me decide whether I want to see the episode or not!! Love you for this.

Madhuri - I already mentioned that I adore your writings. Pls continue to write somewhere and let me know. You know how to let me know :) :)

Cynthia - It was lovely to know a like minded person who loves the core story or script as much as I do. Love you girl for your analyses and for all the script thrashing that you and I did. God bless you!!

And others whom I have might missed mentioning or I might don't know the name - take care folks, may God always shower his blessings on all!!!! 🤗❤️

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Guys, does anyone know the mystery behind that, person in the blanket?smiley5

Radha saw him first in golok, and then yday kanha saw him in the woods, after which he said to ballu, that its impossible for that person to exist!

For the first time, there's something really suspenseful going on in the show!smiley36 good to see!

Also, the marriage ain't happening, FOR SURE na! Toh itnaa taamjhaam kaahe?!smiley23 

Are there any spoilers related to all, on going stuff?! 

Please enlighten, if anyone knows!smiley17

TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I wonder why Krishna doesn't know what is going on at Radha's home. Where has his divine vision gone suddenly? ❓🤔

Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSilverDoe

I wonder why Krishna doesn't know what is going on at Radha's home. Where has his divine vision gone suddenly? ❓🤔

😆 It has been gone ever since Radha became badha free. It weird and bothers me A LOT

Edited by Janu808 - 4 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaVJh-xhDy0

Edited by ReadLo - 4 years ago