Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I hope he helps janhvi. . . Has a better role not at all happy with promo. . . Sorry to say but it shows janhvi is an out straight villian. . . Which she is not according to me

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruzzy

I hope he helps janhvi. . . Has a better role not at all happy with promo. . . Sorry to say but it shows janhvi is an out straight villian. . . Which she is not according to me

She is not at all a villian..She is a victim.

But our TRP junta cannot understand grey shaded characters.

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Zain... when will we get to see you perform like a rock star , again?

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail

He won't help Jhanvi, at first he will defend her against Kavya, and when he will know the reality, he will support Kavya.

shruzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

He won't help Jhanvi, at first he will defend her against Kavya, and when he will know the reality, he will support Kavya.

I know that dear. . . . Infact i m even not against kavya as of may be my comments are being to rude towards it nor that i hate kavya its just that i have scene female vs female i wanted male vs female. . . Thats i would still be happy that if PK vs Janhvi outrageously. . . . I wanted a full fledge revenge story thats it. . . Nothing else and if in between i m hurting kavya-kabir fans than sorry

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail

I know that dear. . . . Infact i m even not against kavya as of may be my comments are being to rude towards it nor that i hate kavya its just that i have scene female vs female i wanted male vs female. . . Thats i would still be happy that if PK vs Janhvi outrageously. . . . I wanted a full fledge revenge story thats it. . . Nothing else and if in between i m hurting kavya-kabir fans than sorry

Hey why are you saying sorry? There is nothing to hurt as I am not a fan of anybody in the show. 

I can understand why you are against 2 female leads fighting idea, even I am not in favour of that ,as it is really very boring concept. But that is how Indian soaps function.

Kabir supporting Jhanvi was possible earlier, but after todays promo I feel they would show Jhanvi in a darker light to show the contrast between the two women. The more darker Jhanvi gets, lesser are the chances of getting support from anyone of the family.

I just said that to avoid future dissapointment. That's all.

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Note everyone!

Hello all Zainians. I have updated 1st page and want you all to like the members list post to get added in the list. I will be adding your names shortly. 

Regards!

Rosy

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Zain was good in ydays episode. Hope they give him some strong role after this vyom track is over. 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This is unrelated to the show.

Have any of you guys seen 24, the police thriller show which came on Colors a couple of years back?

I think Zain would be really good in a role like that. 

priya185 thumbnail

Eid Mubarak to all muslim friends