Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Karan Wahi is referred to as chocolate boy. Scooter B could be a villain this time around so CVs may want someone who can carry the role. 

Are CVs dropping names of potential Scooter B to see which one viewers will accept given the lead Jodi has a strong fan base. Wouldn’t be a smart move to mess with it. 

Plus AnuPre have barely hung out together as a couple since they got married. They have been jumping hurdles one after the other from Naveen babu to Komo and now Scooter B is to show up upon Komo’s exit. Why the rush?

CVs have been reiterating over and again that no matter what no third wheel (including Scooter B) can come between AnuPre, they will always be together bec they have Durga Maa’s blessings. 

So this time around Scooter the next Komo? Is it Pre turn to save Anu after all that’s their promise to each other at the temple. 

AnuPre, the fav Jodi is mostly why viewers are watching this show. Trps are not in top 3 consistently so messing with viewer preference wouldn’t be a smart move.

Simply bec Scooter B was popular (due to iconic actor in the role) last time around doesn’t mean it will play to a diff audience the same way. AnuPre this time have a diff vibe and viewers are enjoying their chemistry. B may just be a thorn in the side.

Edited by MERARAI - 5 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

See if ekta manages this, it will be big thing. Ksg personal life I don't care. But yes bajaj role is apt for him. And he has a strong fandom so there will be addition of viewers. The only issue is Anurag might get sidelined in this like in season 1. 

Swatij20 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Woahhh...I.like KSG...

Personal life does not matter....coz he is a gud actor 

We should not judge him based on his personal life...

Parth also has a bad past but we have accepted him ...so KSG...

Nobody is saint in personal.life at least in tv industry so audience shud give him a chance..

I like him way too much despite many kaands just lyk Parth

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: havima

Satyanash. I dont like him at all. Womaniser

He might be a womaniser but he is deficient where it counts the most 

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This time bajaj will be negative so ksg will do wonders

Also if positive he can be blended

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

This time bajaj will be negative so ksg will do wonders

Also if positive he can be blended

I feel people might hate him offscreen but they will like him onscreen ... 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Tbh. A personal life shldnt be any criteria for selecting someone for a role. It's funny to see some comments here. As if parth has a clean life. From disha patani to vikas and now may be Erica. 

What they do in their personal life is their lookout. Ksg wld be a good option.  He hasn't been on tv for a while and he has a solid fan base. He might be a good addition to the show. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Tbh. A personal life shldnt be any criteria for selecting someone for a role. It's funny to see some comments here. As if parth has a clean life. From disha patani to vikas and now may be Erica. 

What they do in their personal life is their lookout. Ksg wld be a good option.  He hasn't been on tv for a while and he has a solid fan base. He might be a good addition to the show. 

As a character ..am sure he will be very good .. he might even overshadow many of the cast present here ... I feel he will be a positive character .. .. hope he is not overtly negative ..mild shades of grey chalega 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Karan wahi is more acceptable, but KSG! NEVER!!!!!!!!! Unlike others I never liked him from the beginning at all and glad that I turned out right in my intuitions to not like him as many people who were his fans from his time in DMG now no longer like or respect him. Bips deserves better too IMO!!!!!!

Can’t agree more 🤔🧐

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: intruderfast

I agree that personal life of an actor should not matter for the role he plays onscreen but I do not understand the comparison here between Parth and KSG. 

KSG while being married to Shraddha was also involved with 2 other women and this was not just some random gossip about him. How is that same as Parth, a single guy dating x number of men or women in his life?