The story of her life...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

SPM  ~ My musings 14.5.19  The story of her life..

The story of Kainat’s life is dappled with a secure home ;  a doting mother; continuity of faith, values, traditions in the figure of Mainjaan. Whatmore could be amiss in her life ? she also has sibling Sultanat  with whom she may fall out, but she knows when time comes her articulate cousin sister will speak  up for Kainat.

Then in Zaroon’s arranged proposal a new lease of life Kainat gets.That keeps it’s zeal even after being rejected by him. Her pain gives her theexperience of playing a fresh hand at life’s game. Due to her appearance, hercarriage of herself, her quiet disposition , there are many who  think of her as a bit of a whimp and weakling. Zaroon and Sultanat, again are deemed to be the strong characters  in comparison with Kainat.

In this episode too, both Zaroon and Kainat provide the cover of acanopy over Kainat where she is found with Humza alone in the dead of thenight. Kainat just as well might not be there when Mainjaan wants to know whyfour of his fledglings were found outside the house in the middle of the night? Saltanat, uses her argumentative skillsand points out to Mainjaan  ,affirmative! all four made a mistake, but insisted they were not involved in acts outside the law. They had naught to hide, they committed  no sin! What Mainjaan sees is their need  to break or even dare to tamper with the house rules ! He too worries that worldly evils  have crawled into his house from underneath the main door! the truth is the children busy adjusting, jiggling, relationships.. all in good faith in the family interests!

Zaroon, then flies in and provides the umbrella  of protection for Saltanat  from Mainjaan’s wrath. Humza chose to besilent. Whereas  Zaroon,remindsMainjaan that he was merely acting upon directives.. given by him, i.e. encouraging Humza and Kainat to meet.

Mainjaan, however senses, mutiny brewing up on the decks of his smooth sailing ship.  All his life he ensured his ship sailed over calm seas. But some how the tempestuous waves gets to the stern of his ship. As the captain! He will determine now! which course his ship and all its crew will sail to come out of the fury of the deadly waves, that could sink his boat!

The rock like figure head takes the decision! Humza and Kainat’s engagement  is to go ahead! On the double!

All elders seem  to go along with Mainjaan’s decision. However Sultanat seems to think she can still manage to stop the engagement from going through. She is unsure about the match.

At this point I do seem to feel that the whole family concludes that the best way for the family to over come this unpleasant incident between  Humza and Kainat is to get them tiedin a bond! This way the families respectability, Mainjaan’s revered image will remain intact.

Kainat’s emotions do not seem to stand a chance. Zaroon did what he could. Zainab herself turns violent to save the image of her mothering values Kainat sent down the drain. She is cruel to be kind! Reminds Kainat she is in love with Zaroon who never even bothers to look at her! Zainab seems be tough now,  and refuses to agree that Zaroon’s love appears to be a matter of life or death for Kainat! What will it take for Kainat to accept that Zaroon does not love her? Is she content in this predicament?    

On the other hand, seems like the bricks of every one’s over protection; overly concern are piling around, smothering her systematically!  Not before she is pushed into doing something that is likely to put a stigma on the famous Shah name!  For Kainat's slogan remains marriage to Zaroon, if not then it will lead to her end..  how can she overcome this mindset? Perhaps to realize the value of life will be an interesting route for cvs to take rather than this talk of self annihilation!  maybe take up a job.. or step out of the  domestic setting ,like Sultanat does.    

For how long will others chivvy Kainat to lead her own life for her?  Does she not have any strengths that may be the light of her life? Mainjaan and her mother showed her the way.But recently, Zaroon arrives and the light of love triggers her along with  her staunch faith.  But then again, Kainat has a fear in life too.. the fear of losing the man, who every one knows does not love her. But She loves him ,  fearless of something called rejection! Or even getting engaged to Humza ? will this draw Zaroon’s  attention?

Take the wretched text message. Zaroon’s text message lands Kainat to fall from grace not only in her mothers eyes but in the eyes of the whole family.Now once again Kainat gets caught  in the cross fire of text messages between  Saltanat and Zaroon’s.

The whole episode, is about how others make Kainat  lead her life. The two mothers Ghazala and Rubina are vicious enough to see Zainab suffer in every possible way. Even Mainjaan shows great disappointment at Kainat’s action of venturing forth and meeting Humza under the blanket of darkness. Both Zaroon and Sultanat  come clean by giving their defence. But Kainat’s silence about heeding to Zaroon’s text messageraises question about her behaviour!  yet Kainat bears it all!

She swallows all that goes around in her life .Catty women ready to push her into a loveless marriage! On the pretext, that it's ok for a girl to be hurled against a man, that a  girl does not love.As in time  love happens eventually..

The more Kainat  suffers silently for the sake of family respectability ,  stifles her emotions.  The more she receives my sympathy as being  the girl who is expected to make sacrifices..while the world just ticks away as normal.. Dadi snores during the siesta; Zainab brings her plea of getting Kainat married off a.s.a.p; the men of the house decide the day; Mainjaan continues to give his scholarly Islamic advice ,which Nadeem needs as a novice. That Ramzan permits any such action that is deemed virtuous . So engagement arrangements cannot be bound by religious restrictions. Humza gets his engagement  attire measured!  Zaroon measures his own success in this neat alliance between Humza and Kainat! that he too help set up. The buzz continues in Mainjaan’s house. None looks to the specs shielded  tears  of Kainat that flow nonstop. Her universe seems  to have gone upside  down.

While Sultanat mops Zaroon‘s brow and still admits  before him if only he hadn’t come for Kainat.. things would have been different. But till then both Zaroon and Saltanat will carry on playing this game of having one up against the other. Zaroon promotes Humza before Kainat. Kainat too thwarts  his efforts and the engagement. She  decides to launch a crusade which will make Humza hate Kainat  All at the expense of Kainat ..

Precap: the engagement seems to be underway! Due to great public demand! Ghazala and Rubina cannot contain their joy! Of removing a hurdle named Kainat from the way of their children Sultanat and Zaroon. As far as these two mothers agree, that Zaroon and Saltanat are made for each other! But can they function without the  identity of Kainat ? something tells me the story of her life will carry on in their lives! 15.5.19 Hamlet53

Madz it was great to hear from you.. mishy where fore art thou?  Irshita thanks for your comment ..love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hi.. apologies in advance for a negative review..

First off, you write so beautifully, that if I were not watching the show and only reading your episode takes, I would be in love with the story and the characters.. but alas.. I wish the shows writing was as good as you make it out to be.. 

My grouse with the show is that , I seem to have a discord with the writer’s POV.. my take-away from a scene/characters is not what the writers intend to portray. 

Eg: zaroon- I see him as a sly guy with him twisting miajaan’s words.. Miajaan merely asks him to know whether kainaat is happy with the marriage alliance with hamza.. he twists and he decides to bring the two closer.. he manipulates k for a rendezvous when everyone is asleep and gets hamza in his place.. I am unable to connect to his character Cuz the writers want me to look at him as an in love person who is trying to do the best in a situation in the most straightforward manner.. but I am unable to.

Saltanat- a lot of her dialogues stand-alone are so good but unfortunately they don’t add to the personality or development of her character. She is all over the place. She is hell bent on getting z married to k but she goes on to do intimate things like wiping away sweat. If I am to believe she got carried away in the moment , make me believe so. 

For me, zaroon and Sultanat characters don’t have chemistry. I have nothing to root for their pairing yet..The actors are doing their best and trying to salvage saroon.. the actors are good that I hope that they get a good story graph for saroon..

Kainaat , a supposedly negative character is being played around by other characters. Everyone is trying to play god-god with her.. as much as I dislike her obsession with zaroon, I am here to see her journey. Something is compelling about her even now. I am hoping , I get to see a good journey for her character. I hope she finds her freedom/ peace/ love  away from zaroon..

I loved zainab in the episode , when she shakes up kainaat and gives her a reality check. Zainab really connected with me yesterday. 

Once again , I apologize for the rant. 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hammie, don't want to start a war on your thread but Zaroon's first wife will be Kainaat, negative or not. 

There were so many people in this episode promising something like "hum yeh shaadi karva ke chodenge" - Which is exactly what happens on ITV, before everything goes haywire. 😊 

I don't care for the pairing as yet. I just watch the show as presented.

AditiFantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Irshita

Hammie, don't want to start a war on your thread but Zaroon's first wife will be Kainaat, negative or not. 

There were so many people in this episode promising something like "hum yeh shaadi karva ke chodenge" - Which is exactly what happens on ITV, before everything goes haywire. 😊 

Nikah does not happen then how kainat be the first wife of zaroon?

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by lonelythots

Hi.. apologies in advance for a negative review..

hello super to see you on my thread..  never you mind about the negative.. we agree to disagree  mate.

First off, you write so beautifully, that if I were not watching the show and only reading your episode takes, I would be in love with the story and the characters.. but alas.. I wish the shows writing was as good as you make it out to be.. 

thanks for supporting my  narratives.  I reckon the cvs are still finding their feet.. they seem to be hung on the theme of ziddi.. to me its more like all fair in love and war

My grouse with the show is that , I seem to have a discord with the writer’s POV.. my take-away from a scene/characters is not what the writers intend to portray. 

that's likewise with me, that's why I try to talk about  what I get out of the scenes/characters. although have to admit,  I may reserve judgement  on characters..

Eg: zaroon- I see him as a sly guy with him twisting miajaan’s words.. Miajaan merely asks him to know whether kainaat is happy with the marriage alliance with hamza.. he twists and he decides to bring the two closer.. he manipulates k for a rendezvous when everyone is asleep and gets hamza in his place.. I am unable to connect to his character Cuz the writers want me to look at him as an in love person who is trying to do the best in a situation in the most straightforward manner.. but I am unable to.

well.. yes he does seem, wily and manipulate.. he did appear  sincere in telling  Kainat.. look no hard feelings but you ain't my type.. this was fine by me but of recent he is seen to be playing and egging her on..Mainjaan's confidence seems to have gone to his head! and yes he is shrewd and is looking out for whats good for him and the dad of his..

Saltanat- a lot of her dialogues stand-alone are so good but unfortunately they don’t add to the personality or development of her character. She is all over the place. She is hell bent on getting z married to k but she goes on to do intimate things like wiping away sweat. If I am to believe she got carried away in the moment , make me believe so.

with her, like I mentioned elsewhere, its the  chalk and cheese theme that the cv's are harping on about. But  like I said before.. Saltanat's battle so far is being mouth piece for Kainat/  she gives subject matter!

For me, zaroon and Sultanat characters don’t have chemistry. I have nothing to root for their pairing yet..The actors are doing their best and trying to salvage saroon.. the actors are good that I hope that they get a good story graph for saroon..

true-say.. even the songs/music seems contrived.. the most incredible thing is they hardly know each other, apart  from the fact that they are cousins..i guess that is safe enough!! they seem to be courting each other..  teasing.. and clashes of obduracy.. again all revolving around Kainat. makes me wonder, have they got anything in common? ohhh haan they are related!

Kainaat , a supposedly negative character is being played around by other characters. Everyone is trying to play god-god with her.. as much as I dislike her obsession with zaroon, I am here to see her journey. Something is compelling about her even now. I am hoping , I get to see a good journey for her character. I hope she finds her freedom/ peace/ love  away from zaroon..

ahh yes.. my bet is on  this character, Zaroon is someone she has faith will be granted to her by her god..  I do want  her to develop  spiritually and grow in the  true nature of love..  

I loved zainab in the episode , when she shakes up kainaat and gives her a reality check. Zainab really connected with me yesterday. 

Zainab, was a hysterical mother, accountable more so before the immediate family first, then the community..  I could feel too, how parents react when children fall drastically  short of values been imparted by elders. mind you  Kainat's , virtue  seems on the line..

Once again , I apologize for the rant

hey ! absolutely loved your valuable thoughts  lonelythots.. seems me to agreed with you.. come again with your views... love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 5 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita

hello Irshita , good to see you

there won't be a war  on my thread.. I encourage  difference of opinions, because I  know readers have respect for each others thoughts.. so far we are led to believe  that Kainat will marry  Zaroon.. her faith makes me believe  that her prayers will be answered.. also Sultanat  will see to it.. as for Zaroon, he'll to might carry out his threat to Saltanat.

There were so many people in this episode promising something like "hum yeh shaadi karva ke chodenge" - Which is exactly what happens on ITV, before everything goes haywire. smiley1

yes..  hope too many cooks don't spoil the broth! lets watch the show.. never a dull moment 

neither do I!   want to see how Kainat's life pan's out.. more than anything else.. at the moment..

good you commented Irshita  ..love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Aditi fantasy..

hello aditifantasy, lovely to see you  on my thread

Nikah does not happen then how kainat be the first wife of zaroon?

something is already underway.. in keeping  with the zid theme, let's see which out of the two , Saltanat  or  Zaroon's  stubbornness wins.. lets watch what is cooking in tonights episode..

thanks for your valuable view.. love hammie