Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: castaway11

Lovely post Saru. Guddan songs definitely deserve a post from you👍🏼

The reason why I quoted this one is because I have mixed opinions on this one. I love the lyrics, clips and male voice but somehow the female notes are a bit jarring on the ear. And I'm actually surprised because we have had the same female singer for all the songs while the male singer is new.🤓

But I would still say overall, I love the song because of the lyrics and the clips

Female singer is esha gaur wife I'd Ved sir Guddan producer and youvik is music channel of punnet dixit and Esha mam puneet sir is bro of esha mam I think cousin...Yay new singer that's why Make voice is katilanaaa it has that husky tone missed punnet sir but it's ok 

The teaser didn't impressed me but fell in love with lyrics the fact it's first Happy song of Akshan unlike lakeerien tum ho ishq nahi assan 

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you Saru for making this beautiful thread

All the songs are beautiful and penned down with all emotions which reflected current situation of Akshan.

All songs have different meanings and made Akshan scene more magical to watch

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I honestly love all the songs of GTNHP. Besides Akshan's chemistry, if there is one thing the show deserves full marks for will be the songs of this show. All the songs r good in its own way. 

kavya1994 thumbnail

Thanks Saranyafor coming with the idea of posting all songs🤗

Every Guddan song's lyrics are beautiful. I loved lyrics of all songs.❤️

My favourites are Lakeerein & Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasaan.❤️

My Likes for Guddan songs are in decreasing order in which they are released.

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for opening this much needed thread 🤗❤️

Hope ye aage badta rahe 😳

Can we get this pinned ? 😛

Memorable_ERA thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Saru dear .....Thanks for making this Much Needed post .....

All these songs are Marvellous Gems which need to be treasured .....

Soulful lyrics , Shooting Music & Melodious Singers is what I  always crave for in a song.....

In this Recent Craze for Rap,Hiphop,& All the Westernised Kachra flaoting around....

Guddan songs are the best melodies to enter my ears & soul....

May the Show makers bless us with more 

Laakerien was my favourite first, then Tum Ho came, and now Sang Hoon though my all time favourite is still Tum Ho, Sang Hoon Tere is just magical, I am enjoying listening to the song on loop seriously ever since I have watched the episode today 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤗👏no words for this thread ....dil le le saru

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Saru, this is a great thread!

I was surprised to see the video link that you put in for Lakeerein, because the one I usually see on Youtube is this and has 14 million+ views:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQSlZEKLoDQ

It would be good to drive more traffic there so it can be even more widely viewed. Thanks, dear!

Lakeerein is my all-time favorite, not just among Guddan songs but in general. There's something tragic but beautiful about the music and the lyrics - the sense of longing has been perfectly captured. ❤️

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you Saru 🤗for the beautiful post with all of 4 songs 😊

To me all four of the songs are my favorite because it song describes different stages of Akshan marital journey.