Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I don't like this habit of sameer

but he always does this to protect naina from the pain

sharvyo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suma_yudkbh

No one takes a decision as big as selling dream house without consulting their spouse. I am sure Naina would have agreed to sell on being convinced by Sameer. The shock is greater when all of a sudden you know that your home sweet home is no longer yours.

They are progressing in their relationship but taking one sided decisions is never good for any relationship. They love each other but there is a room for "but" in their marriage.

CVs present serious issues as if it's just a passing trifle.

So true, seeing Sameer hiding things so important as this is uncalled for. I dont know what Sameer has in mind or how Naina will perceive it. But if my future husband sells off the house without informing me, I'll remember those harsh words of him asking me to leave the house (Like had happened in Samaina case) . I'll feel that though I have nurtured this house like my own, still my husband doesn't feel that I have any right over this house. Sameer needs to realise that some things are not about hurt or himmat.. but somethings are about "rights". And by hiding this info Sameer has unknowingly deprived Naina of the right to have a say in matters of the house. God knows when he'll realise these things. 

In fact I am afraid, seeing Sameer's nature. In films ,one is expected to do romantic scenes. Moreover they have hidden this marriage thing. If Sameer has to do intimate scenes and he doesn't consult naina thinking it will hurt her but it's important for finances and her dream of making him hero.. then even God can't save them.. once the film is released and Naina sees the scenes there. She'll be heartbroken.  I hope cvs don't go on this track🤔

toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, I also feel Sameer should have consulted Naina before selling. As she being wife has full right to know about it. 😭

This is the part where CVS always go wrong. Both should share their sorrows and happiness together.

suma_yudkbh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharvyo

So true, seeing Sameer hiding things so important as this is uncalled for. I dont know what Sameer has in mind or how Naina will perceive it. But if my future husband sells off the house without informing me, I'll remember those harsh words of him asking me to leave the house (Like had happened in Samaina case) . I'll feel that though I have nurtured this house like my own, still my husband doesn't feel that I have any right over this house. Sameer needs to realise that some things are not about hurt or himmat.. but somethings are about "rights". And by hiding this info Sameer has unknowingly deprived Naina of the right to have a say in matters of the house. God knows when he'll realise these things. 

In fact I am afraid, seeing Sameer's nature. In films ,one is expected to do romantic scenes. Moreover they have hidden this marriage thing. If Sameer has to do intimate scenes and he doesn't consult naina thinking it will hurt her but it's important for finances and her dream of making him hero.. then even God can't save them.. once the film is released and Naina sees the scenes there. She'll be heartbroken.  I hope cvs don't go on this track🤔

I agree with each of your words and I think it will have serious repercussions in future. Husband and wife are suppose to share everything be it sorrow or happiness and when it comes to taking decisions it's the right of the spouse to be consulted because any person's any decision affect the life of both.

suma_yudkbh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hj42928

welcome back suman...acha lga k ap ny ktny dino bd post kia...

I am glad to know that I am missed on the forum🤗

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh come on di why wouldn't we miss you?🤗We really missed you😳

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail