Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Hey, not sure if you still get to come around or not. Just wondering are you still waiting for the Pillow Book or have you just dropped it? Tencent Video just dropped the newest promo a couple of days ago. Have you seen it?

https://youtu.be/yIVe7dKnwiY

It was dropped yesterday only 2 p.m and yes I am waiting for it desperately from last year😭 just can't get over the promo it's so beautiful

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

It was dropped yesterday only 2 p.m and yes I am waiting for it desperately from last year😭 just can't get over the promo it's so beautiful

Hey, I don't think our paths have crossed before. Did you also watch Ten Miles of Peach Blossom?

elsanna thumbnail

Hey, I don't think our paths have crossed before. Did you also watch Ten Miles of Peach Blossom?

Yes we have talked before in cc and yeah I have watched ten miles of peach blossom🤗

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Yes we have talked before in cc and yeah I have watched ten miles of peach blossom🤗

Oh my bad then! Apologies on my part. Can't believe that they finally have some progress for the Pillow's book. Can't wait for it. I heard they are going to broadcast it in January, but who knows maybe we can get it earlier.

Did you also watch love and destiny, or did you find it too boring for your taste?

1103978 thumbnail

Hey, not sure if you still get to come around or not. Just wondering are you still waiting for the Pillow Book or have you just dropped it? Tencent Video just dropped the newest promo a couple of days ago. Have you seen it?

https://youtu.be/yIVe7dKnwiY

Looks amazing! And Ofc waiting for it! :)

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Looks amazing! And Ofc waiting for it! :)

Sam, so good to hear from you🤗! How's everything been? Still busy with postgrad?

elsanna thumbnail

Oh my bad then! Apologies on my part. Can't believe that they finally have some progress for the Pillow's book. Can't wait for it. I heard they are going to broadcast it in January, but who knows maybe we can get it earlier.

Did you also watch love and destiny, or did you find it too boring for your taste?

Haven't watched love and destiny I didn't get fascinated by the trailer I guess😆

Hell yeah I are excited for pillow book to another level I just love it too much. About premiere date late December or early January I guess🤔

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Haven't watched love and destiny I didn't get fascinated by the trailer I guess😆

Hell yeah I are excited for pillow book to another level I just love it too much. About premiere date late December or early January I guess🤔

Yeah, I find a lot of people find it boring and dropping it halfway. That was supposed to be MoYuan's story, and yet, they revamped every thing.

Me too! I'm so excited for this! Can't believe we get to see BFJ and DJ again. The official website from Tencent said that it is broadcasting in 2020; then again with China they can change the schedule without any announcement in advance. So fingers crossed it will be sooner rather than later. I think Tris is also excited with this.

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

I think early January.

@all

Anybody interested for a book club and Mahabharata?