Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sunflower52

I actually liked the 1st episode and do not mind the actor change. In fact he looks the part as God of War.

Going to wait for them to be properly subbed before watching. Definitely going to give this drama a shot.

As in Ten miles took me a while to get use to and like Mark Chao, also the drama grew on me.

The thing about dramas is can not judge on 1st few episodes, as they take time to develop characters and story.

I think Love and Destiny is a much slower pace than Ten Miles of Peach Blossom.

Actor change I guess we cannot really complain about it. However, why didn't they use the same name as in the books e.g. Instead of MoYuan and ShaoWei they are now it is JiuChen and LingXi. Also, there are no people like DongHua Di Jun, ZiYan, YeHua, BaiQian etc. To he honest everything feels alien.

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

I think Love and Destiny is a much slower pace than Ten Miles of Peach Blossom.

Actor change I guess we cannot really complain about it. However, why didn't they use the same name as in the books e.g. Instead of MoYuan and ShaoWei they are now it is JiuChen and LingXi. Also, there are no people like DongHua Di Jun, ZiYan, YeHua, BaiQian etc. To he honest everything feels alien.

I am not really sure if this storyline is connected with the Ten blossom universe. Even though this is produced by the same company that had made TMOPB.

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunflower52

I am not really sure if this storyline is connected with the Ten blossom universe. Even though this is produced by the same company that had made TMOPB.

Apparently, the storyline is not connected but the universe is the same according to the producers and all.

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Hey guys I've already watched up to episode 10. Where are you guys at? This show is becoming interesting by the day.. hope it lives up to Ten Miles of Peach Blossom level.

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Hey did you read the book?

I have only read Bai Feng ju and dijun version of three lives

Not read the one having mo yuan's story

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

I've watched until eps 20 now. It's good! Didn't expect it to be good since TMOPB was so good. I thought I would be disappointed, but it is good.

Edited by nuomi.riceball - 5 years ago
nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Guys, in terms of storyline this reminds me a bit of Legend of Fuyao.

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

Guys, omg this Yuan Tong is really not a good person.

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
1103978 thumbnail

On YT it's only subbed till Ep 4 I think ... I watched the first one yet to watch the rest! ... Funny tho Ep 2 is only half subbed! ... 😵