Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Ya maybe... 

And sometimes I think its more about being a fan of a partiular actor due to which we tend to judge and pit the other new actor. 

Since people tend to compare their favs with other new actor. They develop this kind of biasesness in them.

But I get it its natural.. 

Everbody has a different choice and perspective.

:)

Yes,sometimes comparison do happen if there are many actors in a show. It is quite natural.

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I agree with everything you have said. For what tanvi has been given to do so far she's reacting as per that. 

I've learnt not to come to quick conclusions when it comes to performances or chemistry as I did initially with adiza/ avneil, aditi in naamkarann, which after a few months I became obsessed with and saw that their chemistry hugely improved. Heck, many people just like on this forum also complained about a lack of chemistry or chemistry being off initially between aditi and zain, but all of us NK fans know how that all changed after a couple of months, especially after aditi's break up with her boyfriend her chemistry on screen and her rapport with zain in interviews massively and visibly improved. Here it's been less than a month, whereas with NK/ adiza it was a few good months before we saw a major change in their chemistry. 

I'm sure we will perhaps get to actually see zain-tanvi chemistry when it gets into the actual romance and with time as the actors get more comfortable with each other. I don't agree with people saying that actors either have or don't have chmistry and can show chmistry just standing next to each other, as chemistry is also built over time, just as adiza did and in many interviews actors have said they worked on their chemistry a lot. Chemistry isn't magically there, but created by the actors efforts and time too. 

Exactly!

Chemistry is built overtime. Also I believe chemistry is created through a story and charaterization.

If a story is good and characters are well written then we will feel/see the chemistry. Take for example when we read a novel/book there we dont see faces, we imagine...

And as story progresses and characters capture us we feel the chemistry between the leads. 

But sadly nowadays people are very quick to judge as they are blinded by their favs. 

But due to this constant negativity against Tanvi/Kavya the show is now begginning to suffer. We need to cut down on negativity and start appreciating all actors and see the story of what it is. 

And the "INSTANT CHEMISTRY" that people talk about or see in movies and tv series is because these actors have attended workshops before starting the shoot. Its due to the workshops that people see this instant chemistry.

Edited by sumz_d - 5 years ago
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Hmmm I see...

Seems like you know the director here personally and maybe you also visit the set.. lol!!!

Anyways I think people here are very knowledgeable about acting then I do... 

Chalo peace out xxx

Thanks for enlightening me

Enjoy 

:D

I have mentioned " in a show" not "in this show" lol. It seems you have never watched the"behind the screen" videos of the shows in social media.😆

Everyone knows very well that all are the imaginary characters and they are acting to seem as the real ones. For that all the viewers must have the the acting skills is not necessary. But all the viewers have the knowledge about the acting and they have the different taste according to the acting.  It is must to enjoy the scene. I am not here to enlighten everyone about the acting. I am here to give my opinion of the actors and the characters. ðŸ˜†

Edited by krithi1990 - 5 years ago
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

'chemistry' is not an object to build. It is a feeling. At the very first sight something will be feel in our mind and in our body.

It doesn't created by force just like adding the romantic scenes and the intimate scenes with a suitable BGM .

Moumina thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

'chemistry' is not an object to build. It is a feeling. At the very first sight something will be feel in our mind and in our body.

It doesn't created by force just like adding the romantic scenes and the intimate scenes with a suitable BGM .

Exactly.........

avinu1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This!

I totally agree. I followed ipkknd-ebp from day 1. And i was tired of ppl telling over and over how shrenu should improve and match with male lead's level who get to perform a strong  negative role .But honestly shrenu was never that bad and there was nothing dynamic about her role at the beginning. She performed according to what the scrip demanded. That's it! 

I think Tanvi is good and there isn't much she could perform at this point and the bedroom romance was a result of crappy writing , even if it was done by the most talented actresses it would still look dumb😂

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: avinu1

This!

I totally agree. I followed ipkknd-ebp from day 1. And i was tired of ppl telling over and over how shrenu should improve and match with male lead's level who get to perform a strong  negative role .But honestly shrenu was never that bad and there was nothing dynamic about her role at the beginning. She performed according to what the scrip demanded. That's it! 

I think Tanvi is good and there isn't much she could perform at this point and the bedroom romance was a result of crappy writing , even if it was done by the most talented actresses it would still look dumb😂

Contrary Avinash is pretty average and Shrenu was much better than him in ipknnd ebp.

Added to that towards end Avinash totally was never in character ever

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Trust me she is not good actor. U don't need good parts..there are only good actors. I saw her previous show.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Contrary Avinash is pretty average and Shrenu was much better than him in ipknnd ebp.

Added to that towards end Avinash totally was never in character ever

True. She was already one of the best actors in that show. What ppl drank before they said it?

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: avinu1

This!

Shrenu and never that bad! Wrong pair of words. Shrenu is one of the elite actors. Tanvi is below avg max.