EBSS 9th May WU: A threat for Janhvi

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

9th May 2019 WU: A threat for Janhvi

PK orders Kabir to lie in the press conference about the "Vidhva Pooja" but he refused to do so.. He instead said people should know that PK Mittal is a man with a regressive mind that angered PK .. Dhruv calms him down and drags Kabir out of the room... Later he requests Kabir and convinced him to lie in the press conference about the video and "Vidhva Pooja" .. Kabir agrees reluctantantly on Dhruv's request...  

Manohar who had reached Gwalior to find out about Kavya calls PK and informs him that Kavya was an orphan who was brought up in an orphanage and later she had married an army man and that her college records and everything else are clear.. PK orders him to dig up further and find anything against her..

Kabir was being sarcastic with the idea of lying about the video in the press meet and tells Kavya that PK Mittal was a utterly hineous man with a sick mentality... He tells Kavya she doesn't need to lie about everything that she has been put through but Kavya disagrees..  She doesn't want to jeopardize the family's reputation in front of whole media.. Kabir tells Kavya was becoming "mahaan" just like Janhvi... 

Meanwhile Manohar who was searching for Kavya's past in her college found Janhvi's picture instead in the Merit List which says her name is - Pooja Sharma... Manohar is shocked and recalls the day when Janhvi had appeared for an interview at the Mittals and there she told her name was Janhvi Aggarwal and that she belongs from Nainital.. Manohar realized Janhvi had been fooling the Mittals and she has some hidden agenda..  Manohar tries to get more information about Pooja Sharma but he was informed due to changes in administration old student records has been misplaced ... Manohar at first decides to inform PK about Janhvi but later changed his plan and decides to blackmail Janhvi for money..  

Janhvi meanwhile was leaving for somewhere and PK questions her .. Janhvi replies she was going to temple to pray for the success of the press conference... PK asked her to come back on time and she agrees..  

Ishani gives Kavya Suman's medicines and asked her to give Suman 2 tabs coz the doctor has increased the dosage .. Chanda wore excessive makeup and jewelleries for the press conference and called Kavya ugly when she pointed it out.. She tried to stop Kavya from taking the medicine to Suman but Ishani prevents her from doing so.. She informs Chanda that Janhvi had permitted Kavya to take care of Suman's health henceforth...  

Janhvi is seen at Amma's home having sweets.. Dhruv calls Janhvi to know about her whereabouts and she received it on speaker... Janhvi  says she's at the temple and that she would be home soon..  Dhruv tells her "I love you" which Janhvi brushed off.. Amma tries to convince Janhvi that Dhruv was really in love with her but Janhvi replied she cannot help it coz this love story is only one sided... 

While returning home Janhvi gets a call from an unknown no. and the person over the phone addressed her as Pooja Sharma and said he knows all about her... Janhvi was at shock and almost hits a truck ... 

Precap: The press conference begins at the Mittals but Suman comes out in a dizzy state yelling and rampaged and wrecked everything...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Another Lovely Episode ...Cant wait to watch ...

I like Kabir & PK Tashan 

Good to see little kabir today and also good to know Dhruv one sided love or whatever for Jhanvi ...

Jhanvi FB shown and new villain Manohar .....Getting better and better 

Thank you again 

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Another Lovely Episode ...Cant wait to watch ...

I like Kabir & PK Tashan 

Good to see little kabir today and also good to know Dhruv one sided love or whatever for Jhanvi ...

Jhanvi FB shown and new villain Manohar .....Getting better and better 

Thank you again 

I know Janhvi's past scenes are really interesting.. Actually I'm looking forward to see how Janhvi started her journey n gradually gained PK's blind trust n became Mittal Bahu 😍

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Looks like Kavya is going to get trapped tomorrow. Episode looks interesting. Thank you for the written update.😊

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

I know Janhvi's past scenes are really interesting.. Actually I'm looking forward to see how Janhvi started her journey n gradually gained PK's blind trust n became Mittal Bahu ??

Manohar wont die .. he will start helping Jhanvi may be ...who knows ...

Bold yes even me too ..I feel PK forced Dhruv to marry Jhanvi and he agreed because he cannot go against his dad and started falling for Jhanvi ..it is one sided love   ..

Sumita18 thumbnail

Manohar is an idiot ..he should not have called Jhanvi  ( he could have start spying on her to find more clues ) 

..Now Jahnvi is aware that some one knows her real identity , this will make her more alert ...

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Manohar is an idiot ..he should not have called Jhanvi  ( he could have start spying on her to find more clues ) 

..Now Jahnvi is aware that some one knows her real identity , this will make her more alert ...

Manohar is a greedy one.. He had realized J has hidden agenda n he wants to make some profit .. His POV is J won't like to get exposed n she would do anything to keep her identity secret.. Hence the blackmail 😒 But what will be J's next action to stop him will be interesting 😏 

There might be one more possibility - Manohar is already working with J n he's alerting J.. Coz if J's real identity is hanging on a wall of her college then anyday PK could find it out 🤔

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks much for the detailed WU, dear!😊

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

If Jhanvi's real name is Pooja then Dhruv+Pooja should be Dooja⭐️

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

If Jhanvi's real name is Pooja then Dhruv+Pooja should be Dooja⭐️