Tanvi Dogra on handling hate messages by Adiza fans

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna actress Tanvi Dogra is dealing with a lot of hate messages and comments these days. Reason is her pairing with Zain Imam. Tanvi who is essaying the character of Kavya Mittal and Kabir's (Zain Imam) wife on the show is being miserably trolled for her chemistry with the actor. Zain who was last seen on the show Naamkarann follows a huge fan following and his pairing with Aditi Rathore is still celebrated by his fans on social media. And now, when the actor has been paired opposite Tanvi in Ek Bhram- Sarvagun Sampanna, some of his followers are not ready to accept their chemistry.

Talking to SpotboyE.com recently Tanvi herself revealed that she keeps receiving hate messages from his Naamkarann fans as they still wish to see him with Aditi and not her. When asked how does she react to it, she said, "I feel social media has given a platform to the people where they can express themselves and say anything what they want to. There will be opinions I know and nowadays it’s common for a public figure to receive backlash for anything they say or do. It’s not something new actually but of course at the same time it is sad and disturbing. Eventually, haters are going to hate, so I just try to ignore such comments".

She also added, "I feel that at the end of it, we all are co-actors. This is our job, this is our profession and this is how the industry works and the audience demands it and we respect that. Of course we can't be paired opposite the same actor again and again. The fans definitely connect with the ongoing pair and they become so emotionally attached to a pair that they want them to team up in real life too. And that is the reason why it becomes difficult for them to accept the actor with someone else in another show. I understand that but ultimately the channel decides this and you and I don’t have any role to play it actually". 

Tanvi also requested the audience to give them some time to showcase their chemistry, as she says, "I would say that I haven't shared a good amount of screen space with him yet. But the characters also right now don’t require much chemistry between us. It’s more of a friendship zone at the moment. So you never know what it leads to in the future". 

Let us tell you that this on screen couple shares a good rapport off screen, "We share quite a happy bond with each other. Zain is a great person to work with. He is a happy soul who keeps on cracking jokes and keeps a positive energy around. We rehearse the scene together and he always gives his inputs. We do a lot of masti. In fact, we do our lunch together".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Be it media or not so popular actors, everybody trying to use AdiZa fandom for publicity😆

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I literally  feel so bad for her. Fans really seem to lose touch with reality.

suger_genius thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

deleted 

Edited by nivi9887 - 5 years ago
suger_genius thumbnail

i totally agree with you dragon 😊

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I literally  feel so bad for her. Fans really seem to lose touch with reality.

Her bashers may be subset of AdiZa and NK fans but definitely not superset. AdiZa also used to receive more hatred then Tanvi is receiving but they never used it for gaining sympathy which Tanvi is doing. Haters are going to hate and on being instigated they are going to hate more. And if even neutral viewers ,who have not even seen AdiZa together, are finding Kabir Kavya romance cringeworthy then Naamkarann fd shouldn't be blamed for it.

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agreed...

Fans need to understand that its not only harming Tanvi... but Zain as well.

How can they expect Zain to always work with the same actor lifetime? 

Seriously it upsets me how fans are so irrational. 

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nivi9887

sorry to say some stupid brainless haters bash her that doesn't mean she bring whole nk and adiza fandom in all this there is a difference btw haters and fans and she fail to recognize them in every iv first she herself drag aditi and nk then if fans react then they label as haters

But the truth is that it is NK fans who are bashing her right? 

Infact i have seen a couple of hate/mockery kinda tweets for Tanvi. 

Moreover i dont understand how the whole NK fandom feels offended on her interviews. 

What Tanvi is saying is the truth. Its NK fans who are bashing her..  why are people feeling so targeted when we know she is telling the truth? 

Nobody knows all the NK fans personally.

SO why take it so personally and feel offended?

I was a NK fan too (although didnt post much on IF) but i dont feel offended or targeted. 

SilentAvNeil thumbnail

There maybe a few NK fans that are bashing her but her blaming them is not going to help her.  Instead she should work on her acting skills which is sub par currently.  All EBSS viewers are complaining about her wooden acting skills. 

Forget about chemistry.  Some jodis have it and others don't.  Increasing screen space or forcing chemistry  is not going to create chemistry.  Instead the writers should work with what is coming though on screen.  For some reason Kabir & Kavya have zero chemistry.  For one Kabir looks huge next to Kavya plus some spark is missing.  Jhanvi & Dhruv have more chemistry.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nivi9887

sorry to say some stupid brainless haters bash her that doesn't mean she bring whole nk and adiza fandom in all this there is a difference btw haters and fans and she fail to recognize them in every iv first she herself drag aditi and nk then if fans react then they label as haters

I'm sorry but we can't pretend like the nk and adiza fans aren't the ones mostly bashing her. I'm a NK and adiza die hard fan and i'm very much active on twitter and social media, and trust me it is practically only the adiza-nk-avneil fanbase who are bashing her and there are a lot not just a few. I feel sorry for tanvi because everyone is unfairly harsh to her just because they want adiza. 

Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago