Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

wahi is doing reality shows from long time n didn't do fiction a long time..so I don't think so...

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: memad

wahi is doing reality shows from long time n didn't do fiction a long time..so I don't think so...

I hope 🤞 so . He looks very young for Bajaj’s character. 

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This totally depends on Ekta on how she moulds him into bajaj. As an audience I can't see bajaj into karan wahi but it's depends on Ekta. One thing I can say the character will be different from previous season. It's going to be new version. Regarding his acting I recently seen a promo of karan with pooja gor on new born father. He played a different character completely from who he is and lastly ronit was literally thrown out his career as an actor was over and ekta gave him this opportunity and he shined so u never know may be we see karan in new light. 

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

He is too cute for bajaj..

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sammy17

People are forgetting that Ekta can easily make Rishab Bajaj younger this time to be closer to anu-pre age. You know, make certain changes to adapt to the newer generation.

Exactly. This story is totally different . Kzk s1 anurag married komo and prerna married bajaj for playing nanny to his 3 kids ? Aisa hi tha na? N prem was born by then and kidnapped by komo..i dont clearly remember..here prerna is supposedly anurags wife ..but here anything is possible after komo prerna main biwi anurag ki claims...like prerna can also move in with bajaj without any legality ..bajaj may not be negative afterall but karan wahi is a good actor. 

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Karan Wahi ok I am ready to give him a chance. I have seen him in dmg where he played husband to riddhima and did full justice to that role so if he is it I am ready to give him a chance. It’s all up to ekta now 

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Based on the repeated mantra of the show it appears it will be AnuPre always standing up together come rain or shine, for better or worse like the promises they made. 

Since they were married in the presence of Durga Maa, from the get go anyone who tries to break them up have seen the wrath of Durga Maa from Naveen to Komo. 

Unless CVs make a mockery of divine protection for this couple it may be all about AnuPre cross all hurdles together through thick and thin.

Bajaj may be Pre’s majboor marriage like Anu’s marriage to Komo if Anu is incarcerated and she is doing it to protect Anu and save him. After all police station and court rooms are a must on ITV to amp the melodrama factor.

mayavi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very bad choice for bajaj , or maybe ekta change bajaj character from mature serious man to chocolate boy, bcos wahi is typical chocolate hero.