Why Dhruv is not yet suspecting Jhanvi

mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

From wot I understood it's been one year since Dhruv and Jhanvis marriage. They not yet seem to have a normal husband wife relationship. Or that's wot I felt. So it's high time Dhruv starts suspecting her. Jhanvi also seem to push away Dhruv whenever he comes close to her. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He does feel janhvi is mysterious and that she is hiding something.. It was shown in his monologues in 2 3 episodes. 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly, I was saying the same thing in another thread yesterday. They should show more about their relationship, since many people are not liking the Kabir Kavya pair.

We don't know whether they have consummated their relationship or not. If not, then why is Dhruv not asking Jhanvi. Like they showed us ,him asking her of why she eats tasteless food. In a similar manner they can make him ask about this as well.

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

Exactly, I was saying the same thing in another thread yesterday. They should show more about their relationship, since many people are not liking the Kabir Kavya pair.

We don't know whether they have consummated their relationship or not. If not, then why is Dhruv not asking Jhanvi. Like they showed us ,him asking her of why she eats tasteless food. In a similar manner they can make him ask about this as well.

It seems they have not got intimate yet. Because him and jahnvi had a conversation earlier wherein he said.. Its been more than a year and you still remain distant.. Something of that sort 🤔😅

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

It seems they have not got intimate yet. Because him and jahnvi had a conversation earlier wherein he said.. Its been more than a year and you still remain distant.. Something of that sort 🤔😅

You are right ,but I think it was emotional distance about which he was talking that day.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Jaanvi was an employee of PK's company. Their marriage might be the forced one or the intentional marriage. Jaanvi might have put a condition to marry Duruv.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Jaanvi was an employee of PK's company. Their marriage might be the forced one or the intentional marriage. Jaanvi might have put a condition to marry Duruv.

Was she ???  How did i miss this ??

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

You can see in today episode. She attended an interview in the flashback scene.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

You can see in today episode. She attended an interview in the flashback scene.

Lovely ....cant wait to watch in the evening 

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

He's not suspecting,  coz he's been written that way.  Simple minded and thinks that his wife is a simpleton too.😒