Users

Frequent Posters

ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sir,

My user account is swapna.p

But it is not opening, it is asking mail id as I typed

It is showing already existing,but account is not opening.

I want to operate my account.

It's my sister account..

Plz help me

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello

A friend of mine has emailed you that she doesn't have access to the email which she used to sign up for India Forums, but her username is ritzbitz786. Please can you verify and activate it for me, so that she can log in and change her email, Thanks.

Malians thumbnail

Nope login issues not fixed 

I read that u can login using ur new email with ur old password so u retain being a Goldie etc etc

Don’t want to stay a newbie - had forgotten my old email so had to create a new one 

Tried did not work 

Had asked this question couple of days ago but the question just disappeared so asking again 

Jpeele thumbnail
HI I have forgotten my old email so I had to create a new email I used to be devina22 -a Sizzlers I want my account back Help pls
Jpeele thumbnail
Tried using my user name and password did not work As said have forgotten my email so had to create a new one but then I become a newbie -not good
devina22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Finally I could log in with my old name but now cannot go to the forums I visit as search button does not show all the channels only the more popular ones as like zee tv etc etc
dejohnspence thumbnail

I found a blank box under Display name.  Is that where you put your new User Name and hit Update?

priyasharma10 thumbnail

thanks for sharing... really helpfull

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

I wanted to change my username. And I wrote the new username in the box below Display name but my username do not change .Please help.

mohammadnoureen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Every buddy on mine is telling me they’ve send me PM’s for their posts/FFs etc... but since the website has changed, I have not received even 1 PM. 

My PM is not full, I am not receiving any messages....... when will this be fixed? 

Also, any plans on switching ‘PM’ing 10 buddies at once’ back to ‘40/50 buddies at once’? 

Because sending PMms to 10 buddies at a time is very very time consuming especially when we have so many buddies.... 

please, I beg you, fix it ASAP!!!! 🙏🏼