Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre

Why would they approach 3 ppl to play the same role.. 

17th is too early.. surely they gonna release a promo on his entry.. 

gosh - idiot makers.. they could have close all the loop holes ie Ronit, Mishka etc before bringing on new character.. 

Because that’s how casting works, by approaching different probable candidates.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Rohit purohit proved through his roles as Alexander the Great in Porus and as RV in dil to happy hai ji that he could be an ideal young Bajaj.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Is Ekta considering Erica's height and casting actors

Karan Wahi is more of a ladies man and romance is his forte. Siddharth not seen much of him. Hiten is coming as a cameo in most of Balaji serials.

My take Naveen babu was the best villain in kzk2. Mohini and Nivi are good enough. 

Is she changing Bajaj's character then Karan Or Siddharth either of them will do.  Baap re what choices, in this case i prefer Harshad on board he can make Prerna fall in love and also manipulate her. Anyways if wishes were horses.

Waiting for komo debacle.

Whatever happened to EijaZ khan ?

No doubt naveen babu is the best villain for kzk2. Even I would prefer karan or Rohit purohit as Bajaj but then I would end up shipping Pre with then which I don’t want

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Iqbal Khan or Rajeev Khandelwal would be the perfect Bajaj. Karan Wahi is way too young, unless Ekta is making Bajaj a young guy this time around. I haven't seen enough of Siddharth, but searched him up and based on his photos, he seems like he looks the part. I love Hiten, but no, just no. Not only because he was Anurag in S1, but he definitely does not fit the part of Rishabh Bajaj. I heard some rumours of Ram Kapoor playing Bajaj, which could work too. 

mayavi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't know how accurate this article is, bcos tc article are always accurate, but all 3 choices are wrongly cast, hiten was anurag of season 1, and wahi is boyish looking, bajaj has to be mature and manly looking, shukla again is not one i can relate as bajaj, well first of all they has ruin the show with streching unnecessary tracks now casting wrong actor for bajaj which was played by Ronit roy, will ruin further.
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Then Iqbal Khan fits the bill, he is close to 6 ft,  not boyish, can act,voice is good. Quite dynamic if the script suits him

What is her problem

Then he is not so old too.maybe 10 to 12 years diff.

He will looks good with kids too. And above all as a pair Erica and Iqbal can looks good too.