Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I guess d problems is with d numbers ...Only 10 forum shows in d My forums list that too recent gets added while old disappears to maintain d number :) ...I had to unlike and like again to see chat club in d list @ Dev

731627 thumbnail

Dev in favourite option u can c all ur forum which u have added till now

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

How about adding signatures to your dabba/viewing my own signatures and others' as well?

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

How to put a a hyperlink with desired text?

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

How to add/embed hyperlinks into text/namesโ–ถ See this Embedding Hyperlinks inside Text

Word Count: 0

lincolnshire thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Thank you .

I still do not understand how I comment on my actors profile and how do I see others comments like we did before

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lincolnshire

Thank you .

I still do not understand how I comment on my actors profile and how do I see others comments like we did before

You mean how to spam on the celeb's profile?? ๐Ÿ˜…
Well now you have to go to their profiles from people> Select your favorite actor/actress> Discussion tab> New topic

Bold - Specify please??

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Fine,

Yeah i was talking about that. I think just some maintenance stuff. Not easy to move one of the biggest entertainment forum in India.

I feel we need to give them proper time for a full migration. at least 1 month. Being from a tech background i know how tough these things are.

I was a part of cricket forum and it took a full 3 months for complete revamp and traffic to return.

Good to read that you're fine.

I understand. It will take time. But the more time they will take for IF to fix, the more people will lose interest. There are too many things these days anyway to keep our mind hooked. Still, I'm happy that finally our IF is developing. โ˜บ๏ธ

*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

I guess d problems is with d numbers ...Only 10 forum shows in d My forums list that too recent gets added while old disappears to maintain d number :) ...I had to unlike and like again to see chat club in d list @ Dev

Hey Kaisi ho?

Yeah I understood that thing when I was trying to add forums, that now we can add only limited number of forums. But i wish they would be back.... It becomes really easier to just go to our favorite forums from there. ๐Ÿ˜€

*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Dev in favourite option u can c all ur forum which u have added till now

Hey

Thanks for information. I kind of understood that when that option appeared. ๐Ÿ˜€

Bit I still wish it came in My forums. That way it's easier.

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Plz tell how to show signatures in my post