Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

Seriously! That show is a season 2 of another show so why are they calling it bepannaah pyaar? Calling something by a certain name wouldn’t give it the same fame 

Don't know what they r thinking🤢

Flop InShaAllah

Leenaaa thumbnail

Me patiently waiting for Jenny to post a happy birthday wish even though I know she’ll probab wish him personally instead lol

Sammmeee but it won't happen😩

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Sammmeee but it won't happen😩

I know :( 

Leenaaa thumbnail

He won't risk it for Hunguryy zombie fans!🤔

tereliyex thumbnail

He won't risk it for Hunguryy zombie fans!🤔

Lol shippers are in their own world. I always say if they confirmed anything officially there would be no one happier than me but if they don’t just let them live man. In the craze of shippers we’re not even getting to see JenShad friendship :(((

Leenaaa thumbnail

Lol shippers are in their own world. I always say if they confirmed anything officially there would be no one happier than me but if they don’t just let them live man. In the craze of shippers we’re not even getting to see JenShad friendship :(((

Clearly both r aware of those shippers

@bold- comfirmed about their future projects? If so,hope that webseries jenni is doing is true n HC coming soon with a news 

tereliyex thumbnail

Clearly both r aware of those shippers

@bold- comfirmed about their future projects? If so,hope that webseries jenni is doing is true n HC coming soon with a news 

I meant if they were actually a couple. Like if they confirmed being a couple I would be super happy but I don’t think it’s right for people to be tagging them in shipping nonsense when they’ve never spoken about their relationship status

Leenaaa thumbnail

I meant if they were actually a couple. Like if they confirmed being a couple I would be super happy but I don’t think it’s right for people to be tagging them in shipping nonsense when they’ve never spoken about their relationship status

JenShad as couple.. I would be happy too but I think its odd

@bold- I thinks it's pretty normal fans shipping them as couple coz they did a show together n every on-screen couple,Fan would wish to see them as real couple.But when it's toooo much,JenShad will get awkward even for spending time together as they would feel uncomfortable with their fans thoughts ringing in their head

I remember that one IV with HC,that one fan just straight forward asked(audio) about his relationship with Jenni. And the reporter n HC wereee laughinggg.Thank god HC Is down to earth he didn't reacted at all 

Fans Sharam nahi aati?😳

Edited by Leenaaa - 5 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail

JenShad as couple.. I would be happy too but I think its odd

@bold- I thinks it's pretty normal fans shipping them as couple coz they did a show together n every on-screen couple,Fan would wish to see them as real couple.But when it's toooo much,JenShad will get awkward even for spending time together as they would feel uncomfortable with their fans thoughts ringing in their head

I remember that one IV with HC,that one fan just straight forward asked(audio) about his relationship with Jenni. And the reporter n HC wereee laughinggg.Thank god HC Is down to earth we didn't reacted at all 

Fans Sharam nahi aati?😳

I find them aesthetically pleasing to the eyes but they have very different personalities. Although I would still be jumping with joy if it were true. 

Yaar! Those shippers have no shame though! Then they took Hc’s unwillingness to answer as a sign LOL

Edited by -Ishana- - 5 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail

I find them aesthetically pleasing to the eyes but they have very different personalities. Although I would still be jumping with joy if it were true. 

Yaar! Those shippers have no shame though! Then they took Hc’s unwillingness to answer as a sign LOL

@bold- Disgusting they took the advantages!🤢

Yes would be cloud nine if they were a couple Jen will get million times better husband than KSG😌💁

Edited by Leenaaa - 5 years ago