tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Yeah BD r near

30 MAY -jenn

17 MAY-Harshu

couple goalsšŸ˜†

I have seen in Twitter they already planned smth in their BDs.. smth like charity for homeless

IDK something of that sort

The JenShad shipper in me died a long time ago but it will reawaken if these two wish each other LOL I need to stop

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Jen looks ravishing in her latest photoshoot .

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

The JenShad shipper in me died a long time ago but it will reawaken if these two wish each other LOL I need to stop

@bold- Yessss I hope so ..they wish eachotheršŸ˜† 

Last year they wished (obviously)šŸ˜³

tereliyex thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarbieVenom

Jen looks ravishing in her latest photoshoot .

She posted some new pics today. The woman is stunning, Iā€™m 12 years younger than her and Iā€™m trying to have her body. Lol

tereliyex thumbnail

@bold- Yessss I hope so ..they wish eachotheršŸ˜† 

Last year they wished (obviously)šŸ˜³

Tbh always felt like HC had a harmless crush on her lol. I mean who doesnā€™t? But if Namita got a post from Mr.I-Donā€™t-Like-Social-Media then Ms. Winget better get one too lol

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tbh always felt like HC had a harmless crush on her lol. I mean who doesnā€™t? But if Namita got a post from Mr.I-Donā€™t-Like-Social-Media then Ms. Winget better get one too lol

@bold- sameeeeeeeešŸ˜† and the way HC always looks at her,proves he have a crush on heršŸ˜†

Yess she better get a photo and JenShad will sail once againšŸ„³

MargaritaLover thumbnail

Her crush list is growing. Priyank sharma is the laters to join. I think almost every ITV actor has had a crush on her. Also actresses šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Harshad for sure yes. His face is a give away whenever you question him on Jen.

MargaritaLover thumbnail

She posted some new pics today. The woman is stunning, Iā€™m 12 years younger than her and Iā€™m trying to have her body. Lol

Jenny is the most beautiful actress right now on ITV. I find her way prettier than even some Bollywood actresses. Jenny has always been a natural beauty since the starting. I mean she looks way younger than many of the ITV actresses who are in their late 20s as well. No one will look at her and say she's damn 33. She looks like a freaking goddess. šŸ˜

tereliyex thumbnail

@bold- sameeeeeeeešŸ˜† and the way HC always looks at her,proves he have a crush on heršŸ˜†

Yess she better get a photo and JenShad will sail once againšŸ„³

Heā€™s such a cutie. I love them both so much. I wonder if they still keep in touch lol

tereliyex thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarbieVenom

Her crush list is growing. Priyank sharma is the laters to join. I think almost every ITV actor has had a crush on her. Also actresses ????. Harshad for sure yes. His face is a give away whenever you question him on Jen.

Heā€™s literally so lattoo over her interviews at times I wonder if he was really acting in the show lollll

Even in that interview where someone shamelessly asked if they have offscreen chemistry his answer was like he was trying to say ā€œthereā€™s full chemistry from my end but you have to ask her about from her endā€ LOL