Anita Hassanandani -every woman should have LBD

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Film and TV actress, Anita Hassanandani tells Anita Raheja-Heena Agarwal how she keeps it cool and comfortable

My all-time favourite outfit: I like saris for formal occasions and knee length comfortable dresses/ denims for daily wear.

My favourite outfit when driving to a shoot: Baggy loose pants and T- shirts. Also track pants. Comfort is most important.

My favourite outfit for a formal occasion: Knee length dresses and definitely a sari. You can never go wrong with a sari.

My favourite designers are: Zara, Sabyasachi and Karen Millen.

I like to shop at: Phoenix Mills most of the time. When I travel, I am not a very brand conscious person. Since I am also a very moody shopper, I can pick up anything anywhere.

My favourite colours: Black, royal blue and white.

My favourite fabrics: I love the fall of georgette. Raw silk is classy and cottons are for summer.

I have a fetish for: Shoes, I just love my shoes, all of them!

My wardrobe is incomplete without: A classic black dress—everyone should have an LBD.

I look best in: A sari.

I would like my man to be dressed in: A white shirt and denims. And, of course, a suit. Men should stick to classic and elegant dressing.

The best dressed men and women in the industry according to me are: Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor.

I like to sleep in: Loose T-shirts. I end up wearing my husband’s T-shirts.

My most expensive outfit that I have bought till date: My reception outfit. It’s a Sabyasachi.

My most expensive accessory: I have loads. Yes, I have a Banana Republic neck piece which is slightly expensive.

My favourite shades in sunglasses: Rayban and Versace.

My favourite perfume: Chanel and Mademoiselle.

My favourite brand in watches: Channel and Tag Heuer.

My favourite brand in shoes: Aldo as they are very classy and well-priced.

My favourite shampoo: Kerastase.

I admire the hair of: Deepika Padukone.

My hairstyling: I like to experiment with my cuts so I keep changing.

My hair care routine comprises: Hair oiling twice a week and I regularly use Initialiste by Kerastase.

My favourite brands in make-up are: MAC and Dior.

While doing make-up: I like to conceal my dark circles and highlight my mole near the upper lip.

My make-up when I am not shooting: I use a lip balm and kajal.

My tip on clothes: Comfort comes first.

My tip on haircare: Oil your hair at least twice a week.

My tip on make-up: Use a sun block before applying make-up and cleanse your skin very well before you sleep.