EBSS 30th April WU: PK learns about Kavya's past

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

30th April 2019: PK learns about Kavya's past 

Janhvi questions PK about the sketch of an unknown woman which was made as per description.. 

@Gabbar your prediction was right 😂😂😂

The man who had made PK's model had a doubt on Janhvi.. He said the woman's height and voice are similar to Janhvi but PK shut him up.. The man was taken away and Janhvi requests PK to come inside for cake-cutting ...

PK berates Suman again during cake-cutting and Janhvi feeds cake to Arush and takes him to introduce him to another kid in the party - Om 😝

She took both of them upstairs in Kabir's room for playing..  Arush opens the suitcase to get toys on Janhvi's insist and became upset after seeing Vyom's photo... Janhvi asked Arush if he misses his Dad.. He agrees and Janhvi hugged him saying she misses her Dad too.. Om and Arush decided to play hide and seek and Arush went down at the party to hide .. Janhvi drops the photo frame deliberately and asked Om to give it to Arush at the party...

At the party Chanda asks for PK's permission to pay "shraddhanjali" to PK-Suman with her dance performance 😂😂😂 

Her kids were shocked with her dance performance and joined her to save her from the embarrassment ... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Meanwhile Om was searching for Arush with the photo frame... Ishani pushed the kid before PK so that he could see Vyom's picture with Kavya and Arush but Janhvi saved the situation... Janhvi tells Ishani it's not the right time and takes the photo to Kabir and  asks him to hide it coz they will have to be more careful regarding Kavya's past story...  Kabir leaves the party to hide the picture in his room and Janhvi made a call... 

While everyone were enjoying PK gets a phone call and leaves the party... An army man arrives with a parcel and asks for Kavya and Arush... He informs PK that he and Arush's father were friends and he had come to meet them after learning about Arush's father's death.. PK is furious coz Kabir (who is known to be Arush's father) is very much alive but the man said he was referring to Arush's biological father Vyom Malhotra ... Janhvi comes to control the situation but PK yells for Kabir... Janhvi signals the man to leave and he does... PK is furious with the lies but Janhvi informs him that it was truth ... PK was looking for Kabir while Janhvi had a flashback when he had bribed the man for playing the role... PK had a heart attack and everyone panics... 

Precap: Kabir is leaving the house with Kavya and Arush and Janhvi requests Suman to stop him... Kabir however leaves and Janhvi made Suman slips from the stairs ...

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

PK is completly Blinded by Sarvagun Sampana bahu hehehe thats why he wont take any crap against her...Jhanvi is indeed cunning and her plans are too good to create rift and problem .....

Good Going Jhanvi Mittal ...

Kabir will soon know Kuch toh Gadbad hai ..

PS: Thank you for the written update :)

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for the update.

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I am always right about these daily soap😊

PK's mood seems to be in rotten state even since this show has started 😁

And he gets more ss than Zain. Is he the prince oops.. I mean the male lead that was promised 🤔

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks much for the detailed WU, dear! 🙂

Hope Kabir or Kavya will realize something is amiss and started doubting on J!

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think jhanvi too slipped with suman na.

Thanks for the update.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I watched the episode last night and the picture did not look like Jhanvi ( atleast to me ) but Sculptor owner said lady was same height same voice like Jhanvi .. thats it .. and PK Shut that man when heard he was talking against Jhanvi ..Its PK fault that he trust Jhanvi blidly ..Jhanvi is openly challenging him knowing he will never question her ....

Episode was good . i liked Jhanvi and Arush Scene .. that was so touchy ..

Jhanvi is torturing them shoftly and nicely ..

Kabir will find it soon  " kuch to gadbad hai "