New tc article: Avi's statement

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/i-am-not-the-reason-behind-lavin-s-exit-the-show-clarifies-avinash-mishra-190430

So lavin's exit is only temporary according to avinash who said that lavin told him his leave from the show is temporary. So what was all that with lavin's statement?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

literally it is despicable how he blamed avi by subtley hinting about that was really unprofessional of him.

But I also loved how Avi gave the clarification in a mature balance way.

I still can't get over the fact when asked about his relationship with Avi he said he would rather not speak.He could have diffused the matter but chose not to.

Pathetic...

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I follow Avinash on Insta , he seems to be very positive and nice guy from his posts and also his interviews. He gave a response that I would expect from him.. hope Shantanu as a character gets his due in show ...I m watching only for him..n Avinash is doing great job...I hope content of show supports him too..

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agreed. The way Lavin avoid to answer was totally wrong if Avinash statement is true. Lavin knew his answer could solve the rumours going on but he choosed not to answer. Through this article we understand that he told Avi that it's nothing like that.. so either Lavin is hypocrite he has issues with Avi and not clearly saying it..or he was doing a public stunt to get people interest in the show...in both case Lavin is wrong.