arjun kapoor or sidharth malhotra? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sania349

Arjun isn't that bad. but what about namaste England? he really just bought out his worst in that according to me. Sid is just decent, but he isn't unpleasant. Arjun has recently gotten to unpleasant. but 2 states he was really good..not sure what happened.

Mubarkaan also, he was so lazy in it. Arjun's better to watch in promotions rather than his movies. He's been regressing the past few years, must be the water @ yrf. Parineeti is also similar.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

SidM wins in the looks department. Acting wise toh both are strictly bad and restricted. 

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sid M is better to look at so I'll go with him. Acting jaye tel lene. There are other actors to look forward to if I want to see "acting". We women are waise bhi deprived of male beauties in BW so Sid , ARK etc are like desert mein oasis ❤ 

Arjun is a big fat zero in everything including his body. 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Some one who can post pics... Please insert Arjun pic which he posted after voting. How is that face a hero.? :P

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is a no brainer. Sid is 100% better looking and his films have better range and are more intellectual.