DrikShit TS: Divorce

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Divorce:

Part No:1

The party gets over. Everybody get tired and they leave for sleeping. Rakshit is worried about the case of Manya's death. Divya finds Drishti upset. She goes near her and says"di, what happened?🧐 Ap upset?🧐..". Drishti replies "divi, kuch nahi hua.. bas Holi me jo huya uski thodi yaad arahi hai. Mein soch Rahi thi ki Holi me shayad Maine tujhe hamare baare me kuch bataya tha... Par kuch ache se yaad nahi hai mujhe🙄.. ". Divya smiles 😊 and says "di ap bhi nah bahot sochti ho. That's hey ap ko aisa lagta hai🙂." Drishti feels better. She kisses Divya's forehead😘. Divya leaves tapping lovingly at her sister's shoulders.

Drishti goes to her bedroom and finds a restless rakshit. Rakshit noticed her. He gets angry😡 and pins her to the wall. "Jab bhi tumhari zarurat hoti hai tum mujhe milti kyun nahi ho?😡😠."he shouts at her. Drishti feels uncomfortable. She replies "Mr.Shergill main apki PA and wife hun iska matlabi nahi ki ap jo bhi kahenge main wohi karungi😠. Waise ap chahte the nah ki apki zindagii se me hamesa ke liye chali jaun?😐 I have a solution." Rakshit is a bit confused and tensed also. He whispers"kya solution?🙄". Drishti says boldly"Divorce..." Rakshit goes 2 steps far from her😳. There is a silence between them. Drishti goes out of the room. Rakshit alone had a teary eyes. He remembers their moments together. He also remembers when she came to invite him to the party how rudely he asked her to leave forever.

Drishti is still worried about Mahima being a culprit and murder. She was about to fall when she is protected by strong arms. She closed her eyes in fear😣. Soon, she opened her eyes and saw Rakshit saving her. She stood up  quickly. She asked "Mr Shergill! Thank you..bachane ke liye. Waise...kya Apne socha kuch ?🤨..." Rakshit thinks "kaise de du tumhe divorce jab mera dil nahi chahta." He muters"nayi socha..". Drishti gets astonished and says "nayi socha? Koi nayi...maine soch liya hai. And... Ap apne lawyer se kahiye...warna me apne jaan pehchan se bol dungi. Mujhe nahi rehna kisi zabardasti ke Rishtey me🙁".

The end

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Meera divorce waale day accident na kara dena 🤣🤣🤣🤣

plmzaq thumbnail