Lavin's character to end due to avinash's insecurity apparently

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/lavin-gothi-s-character-end-yeh-teri-galiyaan-avinash-mishra-the-reason-190427Don't know how true this is. Lavin's and the creative head's statement subtly suggests that it is true that avinash is insecure and hence why ridoy will be killed off.Honestly lavin's performance was brilliant and praiseworthy, merely the annoying thing was too much screen space was given to his character to the point vrushi-avi weren't doing much in my opinion. Their character's were ruined and made to look like jokes just to justify ridoy's screen space and crazy acts.Lavin got tons of screen space and got to portray several shades, which he did excellent in, but I agree with the decision to end his character given the show has become all about ridoy now which has ruined the characterisations of the leads. People want stronger leads nowadays but when he villains are shown effortlessly more powerful and intelligent to make the leads look dumb and weak is when all the audience just give up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well whatever the reason I think this is a good decision taken by the production house as ridoy was getting too much attention at the cost of lead characters and also the story was just going in circle all around ridoy loosing audience every day.

As far as blaming avinash I don't think in Indian TV any actor has such influence over production house or channel that too an upcoming actor like avinash.

So that's rubbish.

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I dont know if its true or not but if answers are analysed Lavin answer clearly point toward the fact that its true when he said that he will pay the price for being hardworking and that he is disappointed.

I personally love Lavin Gothi performance, he is a brilliant actor, every psycho scene or anger scene he did he nailed them it's clear there is nothing to contradict about that...but somewhere Avinash is right..we all noticed that among all the characters Riddoy's one has the most important screen space, the most expressive scenes and a lot of dialogues in fact it has so much screen space that in the last week episodes..I personally feel less chemistry between the so called two leads who act very few scenes together If it's not one or two in a week..so whatever the production house decide is totally right but they shouldn't have make it unfair to Lavin who is not at fault at all..they should have show Riddoy in coma like they are doing then coming back to life and join hands with Nivi to have revenge from Shantanu and Puccki they should have turned him in a total negative lead and they should show Shantanu and Puccki struggle facing the 3 big villain of the show : Nivi, Riddoy, Beauty and the 4rd secret one we don't have information about.

I personally think that Channels decide to end Riddoy character also coz of the trip but they shouldn't have been unfair to Lavin he doesn't deserve  it after doing so well in the show...that's totally wrong...

dyer.a thumbnail

I do agree with you but blaming Avinash for it is totally wrong he is just an upcoming actor do you think that the production house or channel will get rid of someone on his say we all know everyone was getting sick of the ridoy drama and wanted his character to become totally negative or leave the show.

Even at times lead characters were neglected and ruined just to give importance to ridoy and justify his actions and the show seemed more about him than shaan and puchki so it had to happen because at one time or other  the channel had to take action.

And I know this for a fact that this was being delibrately done by the creative director who is a friend of lavin and raymon to make him lead as evidence from raymon insta post as a lot of behind the scene politics and Avinash was being mistreated by them but I guess it backfired.

Am a fan of Avinash but still say that Lavin was doing a good job just that the writers forgot to keep a balance between characters and he had to pay in the end.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lavins characterisation is only wrng

Which 21 year old will be obsessed with one girl so much in todays times? None

Todays 21-22 year olds are way more mature and career comes first only than love and wife

But ridoy is opp hes not bothered to make career or work hes worried about love

And to a woman who is 5 years elder to him in age

and who loves not him his brother

They could have just shown his being close to shaan than turning villan slowly under nivi but no love triangle complicated amatters

This is not USA where two brothers can marry same woman and love them

I remember some US shows have shown such concepts

But indian society will not accept it

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dyer.a

I do agree with you but blaming Avinash for it is totally wrong he is just an upcoming actor do you think that the production house or channel will get rid of someone on his say we all know everyone was getting sick of the ridoy drama and wanted his character to become totally negative or leave the show.

Even at times lead characters were neglected and ruined just to give importance to ridoy and justify his actions and the show seemed more about him than shaan and puchki so it had to happen because at one time or other  the channel had to take action.

And I know this for a fact that this was being delibrately done by the creative director who is a friend of lavin and raymon to make him lead as evidence from raymon insta post as a lot of behind the scene politics and Avinash was being mistreated by them but I guess it backfired.

Am a fan of Avinash but still say that Lavin was doing a good job just that the writers forgot to keep a balance between characters and he had to pay in the end.

I totally agree with you.Avinash and Lavin both are not to be blamed for anything because they are only doing what makers make them do on screen...now if Avinash really complained about it..he is not wrong in his sayings..whatever he said is true..Lavin has too much screen space and is show as more important than the so called lead Avinash..its all makers fault who didnt balance well between Riddoy and Shantanu.Can you give details on behind the scene politics ? I didnt see it.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Well if he is out ..then great news that's all. His character was pathetic to watch and bear on screen, as far as Lavin's performance ,He had some good scenes but I found his acting quite caricature... Very typical and loud at times..

dyer.a thumbnail

Well Raymon the creative director somnath kamble and Lavin are very close friends and both somnath and raymon insta is filled with promotion of Lavin infact in one of his posts somnath even declared lavin as the brightest star in the sky there is never a mention or pic of Avinash and Vrushika in their posts at first fan couldn't gauge what was going on but with time they understood what was going onscreen was also being reflected in their posts raymon goes as far as to deliberately cut Avinash from all onset videos and even posts cast pic as Ytg family without Avinash.

In one of her recent post she declared lavin as the strongest lead of Ytg I know its not evidence but you can read between the lines, the night when they cut the 200 episodes cake one of the production guy deliberately pushed lavin towards Vrushika in front pushing Avinash in the back making it seem as lavin and vrushika are leads and cutting the cake this is all from raymon insta, the same night avinash tweeted that people will try to make you feel low and pull you down but nobody can hurt you if you have your parents blessings.

In the party given later avinash was just standing in the sidelines he doesn't even had one pic with creative head palki malhotra which even she noticed a few days later and lavin was right in the middle with her.

I don't know if Avinash complained of which he had every right to being lead but I think the channel finally took action to save the show as it was going off track as ytg was always about 2 childhood friends and their journey.

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Well personally I didn’t like the character of Ridoy so everything about him annoyedme. Ever since I can remember the leads, especially Shaan have been doing everything for Ridoy. They could have been together ages ago had this character not been involved. Nivi still has not been exposed and that’s pretty obvious why. Someone’s mentioned about instagram and I’ve noticed the same too. Raymon and Lavin are always making them tiktok videos which i don’t really care about but we don’t really know what goes on behind the scenes so we can only presume.

So it’s quite unfair to blame Avinash or whenever else cos I doubt he has that much power for a character to be killed off or whatever. But the fact that the show has lost its essence can’t be denied and the makers/channel have probably seen this now.

Whatever it is, good luck to Lavin. It really is high time the show gets back on track. They’ve wasted a good 3/4 months on this marriage track etc.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Clearly it seems there have been some tensions in regards to screen space. I wouldn’t say either boys are to blame as avinash being the lead has the right to get annoyed at reduced screen space when he is one of two main leads and lavin has the right to feel bad that he wasn’t appreciated for him work and performance. The ones not balancing the writing well between both boys are to blame.