TUKI.MICKY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Hawww how come the total no. of pages is 1296.. It was 1440 before IF redesigned 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

How could they delete so many pages n so many posts 😡😡😡😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

No idea. How new layout gonna benefit members? From design to function everything is messy. What difference is between MY POSTS and Watched Topics? Aren't they same? Plus, in previous version, older topic with every new comment used to move up in member's my list. I see nothing as such is happening. I have to a lot of things to figure out, and its time consuming.

AnamikalovesSH thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shekhawat! Neither pages nor posts are deleted. BeforeIFused to show no of pages below every post covering some space. Now that feature is gone, the number of posts per page has increased. Before we used to see 8-10 post on page 1 and 12-15 on the following pages. Now there are 12 posts on first page and 20 posts on page no 2 and onward.

TUKI.MICKY thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnamikalovesSH

Shekhawat! Neither pages nor posts are deleted. BeforeIFused to show no of pages below every post covering some space. Now that feature is gone, the number of posts per page has increased. Before we used to see 8-10 post on page 1 and 12-15 on the following pages. Now there are 12 posts on first page and 20 posts on page no 2 and onward.

No Miku earlier there used to be 18 posts in every pages.. It included the sticky posts n Important Posts too on the 1st page .. Now there are 20 posts in every pages.. So if you calculate posts has been deleted...
TUKI.MICKY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supermagical10

No idea. How new layout gonna benefit members? From design to function everything is messy. What difference is between MY POSTS and Watched Topics? Aren't they same? Plus, in previous version, older topic with every new comment used to move up in member's my list. I see nothing as such is happening. I have to a lot of things to figure out, and its time consuming.

Yes it's time consuming n confusing.. Plus I still have no idea if the update process has been completed or not 😐
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Shekhawat! Posts delete hote toh member's posts bhi reduced hote na. Plus DT and that BABA posts were on the second page before revamping. Both the posts were pushed to the main page after revamp, page size increase hua hai.

romaila thumbnail

There's a lot of issues going on wid new layout. Kuch bhi update nahi ho raha.

romaila thumbnail

I have replied to this post, still main page pe it is showing three days ago status.

Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What happened to India forum? 😱

TUKI.MICKY thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

Shekhawat! Posts delete hote toh member's posts bhi reduced hote na. Plus DT and that BABA posts were on the second page before revamping. Both the posts were pushed to the main page after revamp, page size increase hua hai.

Kahan hai Members ke no. of posts?? 🤔 Mujhe toh woh bhi nai dikhing 🙄