A possessive lover/husband in the making?

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hanuman Singh's growing love for Babita seems to hit a whole new high on jealousy and possessiveness too with each passing episode.  Starting with the 'firangi rasoi' to his colleagues to even his dear Lala yesterday, his possessiveness seems to see no end in sight.

Jealousy with Vikas Khanna was very much understandable because of the attention he earned from the woman he's fallen hard for, although without realization. But what's that to let his colleagues who had diet restrictions, to fend for themselves if the food doesn't suit them and putting forth a choice before Babita to choose between his taste and that of his colleagues?

Not to forget the incident of stopping Lala from selling his land for Babita's business stating his security,'laalach'and all that. So much possessiveness that his 'daughter ki mother'should only claim his help and not of others? Am I the only to think that his words and his real internal thoughts behind all that he did to be contradictory?

Am I the only one to feel the process of a loving yet possessive husband/lover called Hanuman Singh in the making?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

^^^ good thinking. Hope apart from jealousy & possessive, CV's don't butcher his character to show a shade of grey??!!!

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No i don't think so. I think you are thinking too much into it. He is getting a chance of Love which he did not think possible but it is happening. He knows his boundaries so I don't think that he will cross them. Jealous he is. But not negative that you are painting him out to be. So far CV have kept it away from Saas and bhua type of serial. So I dont think it will go that way.

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guddi01

No i don't think so. I think you are thinking too much into it. He is getting a chance of Love which he did not think possible but it is happening. He knows his boundaries so I don't think that he will cross them. Jealous he is. But not negative that you are painting him out to be. So far CV have kept it away from Saas and bhua type of serial. So I dont think it will go that way.

I am not painting him bad. But I rather find him adorable doing everything to be most important well-wisher of the mother-daughter duo. He is yet to marry Babita officially but he's putting all his efforts to be the only HERO of her life as well of Minnie's .He is like that child who's striving to be the best student in the good books of his teacher. Such a possessiveness is more cute than negative.
guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope you are wrong in your thinking. Why show him as a good person and than spoil his character with negative thinking. Thank God that this is not a typical Saas bhua serial.