EBSS 26th April WU: Janhvi reveals her motives

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

26th April 2019: Janhvi reveals her motives 

Mittals are worried about Kavya and Arush missing except PK who is least bothered... He claims Kavya is a fraud who is acting like damsel in distress and she won't leave the family soon.. Janhvi and Kabir arrives at the very moment with Kavya and Arush and PK had a victory laugh coz he was right about Kavya...

Kabir confronts Kavya in their room.. He wants to know how could she take such a drastic step.. Kavya replied she was prepared for everything when she came to Mittal house but she wasn't prepared for Ishani's suicide attempt ... Arush had a nightmare and started calling for them.. Kabir calms him and assures him that he would never leave Arush...

Dhruv had a moment with Janhvi in their room when he said it's been more than a year since they are married but he still feel sometimes as if Janhvi is a mystery ... Later that night Kabir comes to see Ishani and apologized for everything coz he wasn't prepared for the surprised engagement..  Ishani reminds him he use to flirt with her and liked her and yet he had lied about his marriage... Ishani demanded Kabir should leave Kavya and marry her instead... Kabir said it wasn't possible and tries to confess his position and promise he made but he was stopped by Janhvi who had witnessed it...

Janhvi is angry with Ishani for her misbehavior and asks her to leave the house... She herself drag her out and Kabir, Dhruv and others tries to stop her...  Kabir tried to stop her getting into the car but Janhvi's fury shocked him and the rest of the family...  Janhvi leaves along with Ishani.. PK who had went out earlier to meet the police commissioner returns and after hearing everything that had happened in his absence he took off to find Janhvi..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail

Ishani complains Janhvi how could she break her promise and bring back Kavya after everything she had done for her... Flashbacks and Janhvi-Ishani conversation reveals that Janhvi already knew about Kabir-Kavya-Vyom... She kept it a secret to create misunderstandings between PK and Kabir.. Ishani had picked up a fight with Kavya on Janhvi's insistence and her suicide attempt was a part of the plan too.. Janhvi leaves the steering wheel and reminds a panicked Ishani she can never forget her goal... Ishani tries to control the car but she wasn't as efficient as Janhvi... Janhvi thus prooves she is better and reminds her to act accordingly...

A baraat was passing by and Janhvi stopped the car and took Ishani for  a dance... Janhvi was dancing hysterically while having a flashback of a burning house and a child Janhvi-Ishani crying outside for their father...  Meanwhile PK's car passed by them without him noticing Janhvi... But Jhanhvi noticed him as she stood there with Ishani...

Precap: The police had the man who had made the head model of PK.. He informs that the order was given by a woman... Her description was given and a sketch was made and PK was shocked... Later he showed the sketch to Janhvi and she had a similar reaction...

Maxine_May thumbnail

Shrenu was beyond amazing today 😍😍😍 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update :)

So we got little bit glimpse of Jhanvi Past

A baraat was passing by and Janhvi stopped the car and took Ishani for  a dance... Janhvi was dancing hysterically while having a flashback of a burning house and a child Janhvi-Ishani crying outside for their father...  Meanwhile PK's car passed by them without him noticing Janhvi... But Jhanhvi noticed him as she stood there with Ishani...
Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Shrenu was beyond amazing today 😍😍😍

Yes she was and thanks for the written update i have already watched the show in starplus but loved to read your written update. Nicely written.😍😍😍
Roselada thumbnail

So ishaani’s suicide attempt is also a part of the plan.  Never thought it would be part of the plan too. How many guessed it guys?? 

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

So they revealed very early the reason why Jhanvi wants the revenge *stern smile*

Now it will be all about how Jhanvi achieves her goal and the show has all the masala to get high trps *claps*

I can't find the emojis in this new layout:(

I want the old IF layout back*sobs*

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I am replying to myself*confused*

Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

So they revealed very early the reason why Jhanvi wants the revenge *stern smile*

Now it will be all about how Jhanvi achieves her goal and the show has all the masala to get high trps *claps*

I can't find the emojis in this new layout:(

I want the old IF layout back*sobs*

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Yes the show is about how she achieves her or will she achieves her goals. You can use emojis from ur phone.πŸ˜‡ 

Unfortunately we are not going to get old IF backπŸ˜žπŸ˜‘

Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

I am replying to myself*confused*

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Why???