Shocking Episode !!

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Wow did they really end Ridoy's character?

Precap are always misleading in this show.But I am really skeptical if they have just wounded him or killed him off.. 

Episode was nice today..I was glued to screen for a change. Ridoy looked scary and they build up very well till the end.. Shan gave lot of chances to Ridoy but he was at his evil best.. I agreed with Shan when he said that Ridoy deserved it for what he was trying to do that..and thank God Asmita was understanding that Shan didn't kill him intentionally ,it was accident.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

idk if they ended Ridhoy character maybe he might be in a coma or something he might lose his memories....but idk there was nothing on social media with Ridhoy leaving ….so idk 

today episode was beyond suspenseful I couldn't stop watching and I didn't leave my laptop to stop watching it there was a lot of action yes we can say that it was bad and them showing that the rape almost happened but at the same time...I think it was good to show on how guys are even drunk or not and forcing a wife or any girl into that situation 

but ya lets see what happens in tomorrow episode yes precap can be miseading but lets see what happens 

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Personally I loved the epi...Lavin Gothi is nailing each scene he does and it look so real to watch..I loved Shaan entry and the way he insist on the fact that when a women says no it means no..bechari Puccki if Shaan didnt come she would have been in big trouble thanks to Shaan who saved her on time..I also think that the precap is misleading us again...I don't think Riddoy is dead I think he is, as the article I posted says, alive but really injured so maybe he will on total bed rest maybe paralyzed or broken bones who knows...but I really don't think he is dead...he is a very important character they wont kill him so soon as he needs to still show more of his psycho side..I think that he will end up join hand with Nivi to have revenge on our love birds once they will decide to stick by each other side

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am getting.some really bad reviews for episode but let me first watch it myself and then I will comment.

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OK so finally watched the episode overall I would say the first part was cringe worthy because I felt that there was no need to show such an elaborate scene as it was disturbing I could hardly watch it and continuosly forwarded it as it was difficult to bear, that also made me think that for a 7pm slot and being a family show on a big channel was it necessary, because yes they show it in the movies but movies have ratings according to audience age, but that's a debate for another day.

Coming to the second part  I loved shaan entry and the dialogue between the brothers also the no means no dialogue and also the fight which by TV standard was choreographed very well and the end where ridoy falls.

I am pretty much sure that ridoy will not die but something will happen to him may be he will get paralyzed or some other thing.

But in all this Puchki is coming off really bad as she has become the villain of the story the dialogue which ridoy said about her was so true because it was puchki who came back in his life not vice versa just one wrong decision from her has put so many lives in jeopardy.she is just not ready to accept any man in her life yet went ahead and married ridoy and now has to pay for her decision I think if nivi blames her than she is half right I think she will still push shaan away again and go on a path of self destruction.

Let's see what the future episode has in store but one thing is confirm that ridoy will not die.