Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Bachpan ka Baazighar ya Jawani ki Laila Majnuish prem kahani.

What i mean is  her reasons for revenge from her Fil

Did he destroy her parents when she was a little girl

or

was she in love with someone else and she was forced into getting married into Mittal family and she is talking taking out on them..

What is the reason ??? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
As far as I know it's the 1st one ... She's the Baazigarr here ðŸ˜Ž
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

In yesterday's episode, her sister tells in front the of all that you are supporting this other woman and I supported you in your plans since childhood.. [:o]

Jhanvi again gives her a tight slap.. And shouts at her.. Etc

How come nobody in Mittal family got thinking about this planning thing revealation?

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

In yesterday's episode, her sister tells in front the of all that you are supporting this other woman and I supported you in your plans since childhood.. [:o]

Jhanvi again gives her a tight slap.. And shouts at her.. Etc

How come nobody in Mittal family got thinking about this planning thing revealation?

?? Childhood Baazaighar more like it....Mittal family they blindly trust Jhanvi so it wont occur to themSwetha I rarely see u comment. So nice to read them when u post
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

From Today’s Epi.. it’s clear that J knows about Kavya and Aarush from beginning itself.. coz she tells Aarush’s father name correctly to Police Officer.. as Vyom Malhotra..

Kabir eventually confess the truth of his relationship to J.. Why Kabir? Why? Why did you not tell Dhruv.. the truth?! 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Haven't seen epi yet

Good observation point

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am sure its not for any guy. The way PK mittal is I think its about janhvi's family. 

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kabir and janhvi have a very close relation.. He trusts her so confessed everything to her. 

I wonder how she found out about vyom.. Maybe she has been getting updates about kabir all these years.