Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Nihara...

Okay i tried and could post multiple pics in one post...After getting first pic uploaded in the message box,then click image icon again and repeat the same procedure...After getting second pic uploaded in message box ...then click image icon again to upload third pic...thats how you can post multiple pics in One post...

Here i posted :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150176379?tid=5087020....Four..pics..in..single...post.......Edit:In previous pages..Madhura and someone asked me how to post multiple pics in single post...so i hope this helps!
Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

So much time consuming😣

Not at all...it hardly took 1 min overall..to upload 4 pics in imgur, copy pasting links and posting 4 pics in one post....Once you get used to it...its so easy😊...
Free_Rein thumbnail

1.Copy paste not working on phone

2.when I re edited my post all whatever I wrote before got vanished

👏

@ 1)Copy pasting works on Android phone and Laptop....Dont know whether it works on iphone or not...
Saru... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

jyoti06 is a global mod pm her

Thank you
Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Not at all...it hardly took 1 min overall..to upload 4 pics in imgur, copy pasting links and posting 4 pics in one post....Once you get used to it...its so easy😊

I tried from phone.It didn't work
Free_Rein thumbnail

Not at all...it hardly took 1 min overall..to upload 4 pics in imgur, copy pasting links and posting 4 pics in one post....Once you get used to it...its so easy😊...Someone....asked...me..in...previous.pages..how..to..post..multiple..pics..in..single.post...So.was..just..explaining..to.them😊

Why my lines are getting deleted in the end whenever i edited and added them...🙁🙄
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

One thing, I would want the team to keep the PMs format as it was earlier. The entire chat used to be intact and thus we could delete rest of the PMs and keep the last one and thus our PM box would be sorted and empty. That was great feature. But now previous PMs don't continue further.

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheLifeDiaries

One thing, I would want the team to keep the PMs format as it was earlier. The entire chat used to be intact and thus we could delete rest of the PMs and keep the last one and thus our PM box would be sorted and empty. That was great feature. But now previous PMs don't continue further.

We will fix this soon.
Free_Rein thumbnail

I tried from phone.It didn't work

Android or iphone??..In Android i could post...Regarding iphone i have no idea..After learning how to post one pic...its become easy to post multiple😊....Just morning i learnt how to post a pic by copying the link...with the help of Leena...otherwise in old format i never tried to post any pic😊...
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Issues which needs a fix :

Pms
1. Enable the same checkbox feature with the whole buddy list for multiple pms.
2. Dates are not refreshed with the last pm.
3. Outbox not showing if the receipt has read the pm or not.

Text editor
Basically everything needs a fix in this. Font, size, color.

Formatting, Editing, Subjects

1. Forum topics are missing the header/subject. We can't edit the subject of any topic.

2. Spaces are not working. Texts are all coming clamped up.
3. Very often, While quoting no space is being added.

4. Copy pasting under quoting is not working unless we are adding enters and then pasting the comment in between.

5. If any comment is been getting edited more than twice then it's either losing data or format such as bold texts would disappear.

or the whole text will disappear!

Polls

1. You can't see the author's name who created the poll.
2. Except the creator of the poll none else can see the poll results.

Threads & Navigation
1. Page counter on the threads are missing. It's only visible on 'My Posts' section!!
2. My posts section is missing the most useful option Quick post links. Bring this back ASAP.
3. Threads are missing Forum tags under the My post section. Please enable the previous filtering options.
4. Make the threads sorted by chronological order.

5.The member posts are not increasing and stagnant at a certain number.

Friends

1. Add buddy option missing on phone view.
2. Total friend amount is not visible.
3. Only 12 people on each page of the buddy list. And that too on random order. Please make it alphabetical like the previous version.

4. Page counter missing here too.

5. Now I can send friend request to myself lol!!😂

Likes & Notification
1. Change the like status to 'LIKED" after we like any post.
2. When I check if I have liked some post, it's showing my name a few times. (I know the reason but can we get a fix?)
3. Bring back the visible list of likes like the previous version. That's the one thing which separates Indiaforums with others. For writers like me, it's very tedious & time consuming job to do!🙏
4. Notifications are limited to 10 and do not refresh at real time.

Please have a look into these...Thanks.