Blooper or I've missed Something

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Okies so in the very 1st episode one point has been highlighted - Kabir was coming home after 6 years... 

But today Sonali mentioned Kabir has been visiting them for 6 years still kept it (marriage) ...

I'm little confused here 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think kabir has taken voluntary retirement from army( army part is yet to be revealed in episode) and came back for good ..
but he was visiting during breaks and  had communication with family over years  
Edited by BLR_babe - 5 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
I noticed that as well, but I think by returning after 6 years, maybe they meant returning for good. If he's an army officer, he probably only came for a few weeks each year, but now he's retired and returning for good.

Or was he abroad?
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why he was out of the house Isn't clear maybe because of study or job.But yeah he kept visiting and now coming home for good. That's why they're more shocked that in these years why he didn't tell about his marriage         
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arshi-

Why he was out of the house Isn't clear maybe because of study or job.But yeah he kept visiting and now coming home for good. That's why they're more shocked that in these years why he didn't tell about his marriage         

Zain confirmed that he was an army officer. So clearly when not on duty he would come back here and then over the 6 years.