What did you like the most?

Poll

What did you like the most in the show till now?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi guys ... What do you think was the highlight of the episodes  πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So far everything except Kabir-Kavya πŸ˜•Edited by Arshi- - 5 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I actually have no complaints with the show as of now. Of course i am a Shrenu fan, so she is the highlight.

But I liked Zain, Ayub sir, even the new girl Tanvi is good, subtle. 
AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi-

So far everything except Kabir-Kavya  πŸ˜•

For now I am neutral about them.. Lets see if they have chemistry in the future episodes😊
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

For now I am liking everything... so no complains yet :D
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
So far I'm loving zain, shrenu, tanvi and that adorable kid. Tina is also good in what she has been shown so far in the show. 

Tanvi and shrenu I found to be subtle in their expressions whilst being able to show viewers through their eyes what's going on in their mind.

Zain to me feels different in this role, especially in emotional scenes compared to neil's naamkarann, like almost as if he's matured emotionally in this show. Neil and kabir to me actually feel and look like two different characters to me with the way zain is carrying himself, emoting and talking, such as kabir comes across as more subdued, sober, emotional yet mature in his demeanor and holding himself back, compared to neil who shifted between his stern, confident, perceptive and practical police officer side and the mischievous, humorous yet smart side. 

Ananyea23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As of now I'm liking everything about the show. However Jhanvis expressions are certainly a highlight in the show. Shrenu is really good. This is the first time I'm seeing her show and as of now I'm loving her emoting and acting. 
Tina too is doing a good job at portraying a childish girl who is in love with a guy. 
Tanvi has actually not been shown properly till now is what I felt. They are yet to show her in depth. And for now she is only sticking to that one expression which I don't understand is fear or what? 
Zain too is not shown much (for a male lead). And I agree that there is a lot of difference in his character here when compared to Naamkaran. He is not being open about his feelings here according to me. Also for some reason I feel that Kabir (as of now) doesn't really have a strong personality like that of neil. To me it looks like he is being sidelined and will end up being a bhabhi bhakt rather than having his own stand. 
I want the show to explore more in Kabir-Kavya dynamic .
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sammy17

So far I'm loving zain, shrenu, tanvi and that adorable kid. Tina is also good in what she has been shown so far in the show. 

Tanvi and shrenu I found to be subtle in their expressions whilst being able to show viewers through their eyes what's going on in their mind.

Zain to me feels different in this role, especially in emotional scenes compared to neil's naamkarann, like almost as if he's matured emotionally in this show. Neil and kabir to me actually feel and look like two different characters to me with the way zain is carrying himself, emoting and talking, such as kabir comes across as more subdued, sober, emotional yet mature in his demeanor and holding himself back, compared to neil who shifted between his stern, confident, perceptive and practical police officer side and the mischievous, humorous yet smart side. 

yes I'm finding it difficult to adjust to seeing Zain like this...because even in real life Zain often reminds me of Neil..But Kabir is very different ...seems very mature, sombre and soft hearted ...also it's an adjustment seeing him with another actress ...but I hope his character develops well and I get to enjoy and appreciate Kabir πŸ˜Š
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I have watch dipti   previous show badho baho   and it was good show. hope this show is also good but I may not able to watch it regularly . will try to watch whenever I get time
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jhanvi's smirk and her expressions πŸ˜³