Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roselada thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Wow what an episode. Pk mittal is not less than anyone in planning šŸ˜³. Poor kabir yaar. Loved jhanvi and arush sceneā¤ļø. She is a sweetheart. The story is becoming interesting day by day with jhanviā€™s planning and pk mittalā€™s anger.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JDTKP

Wow what an episode. Pk mittal is not less than anyone in planning šŸ˜³. Poor kabir yaar. Loved jhanvi and arush sceneā¤ļø. She is a sweetheart. The story is becoming interesting day by day with jhanviā€™s planning and pk mittalā€™s anger.

I am yet to watch ....But thanks for nice feedback

Makers are showing good side of Jhanvi also ..Soon Kabir will realise Kuch to gadbad hai ...

Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

I am yet to watch ....But thanks for nice feedback

Makers are showing good side of Jhanvi also ..Soon Kabir will realise Kuch to gadbad hai ...

Yes do watch it .itā€™s nice to see good side of jhanvi other than her revenge side. But really didnā€™t expect this from pk his fake heart attack.

Sumita18 thumbnail

Yes do watch it .itā€™s nice to see good side of jhanvi other than her revenge side. But really didnā€™t expect this from pk his fake heart attack.

PK will do anything , I like Ayubs Acting ..

Who knows he might accept Kavya and Arush for his upcoming mayors election and tell people that his son kabir had done so good to society by accpeting a widow with kid.. he might ruin Jhanvi plan..Ye Serial Thriller hai.. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai ..

I just want to know why Kabir has to marry Kavya ..he could have brought Kavya in Mittal house as his best friends widow and keep her safe with Arush .. and then there love story could have blossomed nicely ...Abla Nari Deekhana Jaroori nahi thaa...But again we do not know the reason yet..its too early to say 

Roselada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

PK will do anything , I like Ayubs Acting ..

Who knows he might accept Kavya and Arush for his upcoming mayors election and tell people that his son kabir had done so good to society by accpeting a widow with kid.. he might ruin Jhanvi plan..Ye Serial Thriller hai.. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai ..

I just want to know why Kabir has to marry Kavya ..he could have brought Kavya in Mittal house as his best friends widow and keep her safe with Arush .. and then there love story could have blossomed nicely ...Abla Nari Deekhana Jaroori nahi thaa...But again we do not know the reason yet..its too early to say 

@bold even I thought so. Kabir even questioned him abt is mentality n how he will be a mayor with this kind of mentality. Vyom took promise from kabir to give his name i think. 

Sumita18 thumbnail

@bold even I thought so. Kabir even questioned him abt is mentality n how he will be a mayor with this kind of mentality. Vyom took promise from kabir to give his name i think. 

Why ?????  Kavya let this happen ???  This is very weak reason to show Kabir Kavya Bonding .. Why Female characters cannot be shown strong , kavya looks well educated modern person ..??

Roselada thumbnail

Jhanviā€™s gyaan to pk mittal was hilarious šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. 

Sumita18 thumbnail

Jhanviā€™s gyaan to pk mittal was hilarious šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. 

It was hahha

Sumita18 thumbnail

Child Artist replaced ??  This boy is cute too ..new Arush

Cr- Upload